What's new

Look who visited my friends restaurant yesterday

MarkusS

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Italy
One of my friends owns a small restaurant in Eisenach and he got a famous guest yesterday:

I know she had a official visit yesterday in Eisenach and that she always is very close to the people but that amazes me. He said the door opened and she came in, ordered a cup of coffee and a cake. She was kind and did agree to pose for a picture with them:

t32o7ww4.jpg

Merkel is famous for this. She is very "non glamorous:

A school class did write a letter if they can visit the Chancellors Office and she could not because she had a full schedule. She later came to their class:

23998340,21156240,highRes,3dcz4423.jpg

SPIESSER_Vertretungsstunde_Angela-Merkel_02.JPG

Fascinating how close their leaders get with their people.... imagine this would happen in India. The restaurant would be full of SPG guys, journalists, staff and the usual a** lickers who accompany the politician :lol:

We have security concerns and also an obsessive celebrity culture.

Imagine our PM visits some primary school. Every one on mother earth will be there with him except students.

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee daruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pakro isko

oyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee daruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu pakro isko

Merkel isn't a typical politician, that's for sure. She's not a loud mouthed lawyer to begin with...

Must have been quite a surprise for your friend...Normal, everyday work and all of sudden one of the most powerful heads of state walks in:D

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom