What's new

Look Out, China: India Wants a New Aircraft Carrier—With Help From U.S.

Only Indian do believe Chinese achievements support from Russia, coz u just living in India not in China,
Chinese aircraft carrier programme
It's one example and I can give you more. Yet no offence because anything is fair in war.
China mostly developed its equipment on Soviet Platforms. On the other hand, we started from tip.
We had to develop our own platforms took years and now starting building weapons.
Example, Agni 1 took 15 years while Agni 5 was ready in 3 years.
even though 'Made in China' equipment help British building their A.C in Britain.
When I said anything about your Crane? Yes, it's 100% Chinese. Issue is of start. Using foreign platforms isn't fair. China first used Russian Platforms and then, left behind them.
J-11 was just a copy of Sukhoi 27 but J-20 is proof of success of you guys. :enjoy:
Still at any many levels, Russia. needs China's money and China needs Russia's tech.
Let us catch up to your league in 10-15 years. Then, we will tell you. :devil:

Chinese aircraft carrier programme
It's one example and I can give you more. Yet no offence because anything is fair in war.
China mostly developed its equipment on Soviet Platforms. On the other hand, we started from tip.
We had to develop our own platforms took years and now starting building weapons.
Example, Agni 1 took 15 years while Agni 5 was ready in 3 years.

When I said anything about your Crane? Yes, it's 100% Chinese. Issue is of start. Using foreign platforms isn't fair. China first used Russian Platforms and then, left behind them.
J-11 was just a copy of Sukhoi 27 but J-20 is proof of such of you guys. :enjoy:
Still at any many levels, Russia. needs China's money and China needs Russia's tech.
Let us catch up to your league in 10-15 years. Then, we will tell you. :devil:
My firend, let me show u some truth here :coffee:, a 'copy' country can not do like China.
U.S DoD released: 2015 ASiA-PACIFIC Maritime Security Strategy
111.jpg
222.jpg

Mr. Intelligent, China has money and it's fastly indigenizing itself.
As told in my previous reply. :cute:

What the hell, where's Indian Navy? :angry:

oops! It's from Asia Pacific :P
Only money can't buy a strong Navy, India can try it ... but China has domestic Money + Techs to build our ships, so just as u see the numbers of China Navy continue growing.

This news isn't so interesting. It would be more interesting if it is about what India gets, instead of just wants. People can want whatever they like without making a difference.

Only money can't buy a strong Navy,
When I said it.
India can try it
We have tech and money at a small extent. Let it grow larger.
... but China has domestic Money + Techs to build our ships,
I didn't deny about Chinese tech and you should also not deny about partial co operation with Russia.
so just as u see the numbers of China Navy continue growing.
If not aware, Indian Navy is second fastest growing Navy after China. :D
Behind China, but we have respect and significant power also.

If not aware, Indian Navy is second fastest growing Navy after China. :D
I don't have details of how many Indian Navy's DDG and FFG has ... Until to 2015 can u tell me how many surface ships(DDG+FFG) and subs in Indian Navy ?

Last edited:
Just count ... Indian Navy now has 27x DDGs and FFGs, 14x subs, 30+ corvettes and missile boats.

That list is incomplete.

Scorpene submarine INS Kalavri has already joined the IN and INS Arihant is already with the Navy.

So the total Submarine will be 16.

You forgot the 2 Aircraft Carrier who between them can Sink Each and Every Chinese surface vessel :disagree:

BTW how many DDG, FFG and Corvetts does China have ?

kalvari-mod-759.jpg

That list is incomplete.

Scorpene submarine INS Kalavri has already joined the IN and INS Arihant is already with the Navy.

So the total Submarine will be 16.

BTW how many DDG, FFG and Corvetts does China have ?
Until to 2015 PLAN now main surface-ships r 1x CV-16 A.C, 6x type052C and 4x type052D DDGs, 22x type054A FFGs ...

Detail numbers in this thread, but still some new ships add in 2015 ... how many and what kinds of ships in PLAN u can count by urself. :D
2015 China Navy by Japan magazine《世界の舰船/Ships of the World》

Last edited:
Only money can't buy a strong Navy, India can try it ... but China has domestic Money + Techs to build our ships, so just as u see the numbers of China Navy continue growing.
You guys have the tech to build ACs? :woot: No way! The Chinese couldn't even make the Russian AC Varyag, which you re-christened as the Liaoning, fully operational even till today!! It would probably take another 5-6 years more!

In the meanwhile the spanky new Indian nuke powered AC would be almost ready with the latest US technology while you guys would still be floundering with outdated Russian technology of the 80s!! :P :D

So that is 32 of China vs. 27 of India ?

That does not sound so bad.
That's not all, my friend ... 70x PLAN DDG and FFG vs Indian Navy 27x DDG and FFG.
Wiki: People's Liberation Army Navy Surface Force
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

You guys have the tech to build ACs? :woot: No way! The Chinese couldn't even make the Russian AC Varyag, which you re-christened as the Liaoning, fully operational even till today!! It would probably take another 5-6 years more!

In the meanwhile the spanky new Indian nuke powered AC would be almost ready with the latest US technology while you guys would still be floundering with outdated Russian technology of the 80s!! :P :D
Read this thread: China 2nd Type 001A A.C News & Discussions
pln-cv-001a-2-11-15-ge-1-jpg.278697
pln-cv-001a-2-11-15-ge-2-jpg.278698

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom