What's new

Look at this: Emirates passenger plane flying right above house

first you learn what is PIA and what look emirates . the particulate aircraft is special livery A6-EPU

1622803593069.png

LOL - It was too low.

I do have an idea of planes touching low when landing but here in Karachi - it's risky as we had incident last year

So we need 5 planes down on residential blocks to change the landing air route....???

If it can be done then it must be done - new air routes for landing must be devised.

People are forgetting that we have Law and order problem as well

https://nation.com.pk/09-Oct-2016/plane-hit-by-laser-light
and now you need to go check google earth how your city guys build this mess around airport despite 1000s of warning by CAA . you guys build homes around airport . airport was not built in your mohalla .

just reverse google earth you will find how its happened . it snot child play to change landing route . its need new RUNWAYS oppsss sorry there in no place for extension as all of the land you guys built homes all sides of airport .

There shouldn't be any residential area atleast 10km from the airport but the same is happening near new Islamabad airport. They are making the society next to runway. It will continue to happen when we have idiots ruling us unfortunately PTI is no different from jahils we had in the past.

There shouldn't be any residential area atleast 10km from the airport but the same is happening near new Islamabad airport. They are making the society next to runway. It will continue to happen when we have idiots ruling us unfortunately PTI is no different from jahils we had in the past.
jab se airport bana dunya pagal ho chuki zameen k liye

Plane looks close but it is still 150-200+ feet above your house. I am just wondering how people live in this neighborhood. The sound would be horrendous. Welcome to corruption yet again.
state and people as a whole failed it . no one care the laws safety or even themselves . imagune you sleeping here . once i live few nights in karachi malir and it was so noicy go damn every half an hour i disturbed by aircraft . still remember they launch massive night sorties of f-7 and mirages at night .

Trust me when I say I have worked or seen both at work very closely. THERE IS A HUGE difference. I wont say PTI is some example of nordic governance. They are generally well intentioned and will stumble into doing the right thing (though I am sure some are corrupt as well).

PPP on the other hand, generally does not want to do the right thing. They are mindlessly driven by personal interests, and dont have the will or capacity to try and find mutual goals that work for the country and themselves. And the level of corruption is jaw dropping. Overall their political goals are to weaken the federation, to loosen any oversight and governance over them, and to overlord Sindh in a manner that is medieval. They are an existential danger to the country under the current leadership.

Lol

Luck you don't get whipped for pleasure in Karachi
Plane looks close but it is still 150-200+ feet above your house. I am just wondering how people live in this neighborhood. The sound would be horrendous. Welcome to corruption yet again.
They are illegal occupying the land. The land belongs to Bhuttos ear wax worm as inheritance.

Good to see tourists coming to Pakistan.

Thank You Bajimran

Back
Top Bottom