What's new

Long March 2D launches two research satellites

ChineseTiger1986

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
A Long March 2D carrier rocket carrying Chuangxin 1-03 and Shiyan Satellite 4 blasts off from the launch pad at the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in northwest China's Gansu Province, Nov. 20, 2011. The launch was the 151th of China's Long March series of rockets. The Chuangxin 1-03 will be used to collect and relay hydrological, meteorological, and electric power data as well as data for disaster relief. The Shiyan Satellite 4 will be used for space technology experiments and environmental observation. (Xinhua/Gong Lei)

Long March 2D launches two research satellites_XINHUANET

k4JDh.jpg

MuKtp.jpg

0YBCV.jpg

Credit to grey boy 2 :tup:

amazing, one rocket carries two satellites per time!!!

i am happy 4 China succeed but will this irritate the Russian!?

I guess not. We are just on a par with what Russians have achieved 40 years ago.

The automated space dock is not the same replica as they did 40 years ago.

Can you say that the F-22 is the same as the F-4 because they both can fly?

I guess not. We are just on a par with what Russians have achieved 40 years ago.

I know, but the time just right after the failure of the Russian one will be easily causing a bit of possible misunderstanding here!!!

ruskies are useless at spaceflight.
they have a horrible launch success rate.

wow as i have observed over so many Chinese I have met, they never say that way to the Russian but you.

I think you can be an actor, like many false flag trolls on this forum!!!

wow as i have observed over so many Chinese I have met, they never say that way to the Russian but you.

I think you can be an actor, like many false flag trolls in this forum!!!

China has 1.4 billion people, u think he is disgracing China or bring trouble to China doesnt make him less Chinese, there are people think like that.

we focus on what the device can do when we talk about space tech, TG-1 is just a livable space capsule with a docking system, which is exactly what the soviet union did decades ago, it is not embarrassed to admit, because soviet union has gone, and its actually catch up mainstream, after decades, mainstream didnt make any progress in this field. US is going to use some fancy tech, something like electromagnetic docking, but after all its still a docking, between a capsule and a tradition chemical propellant spacecraft.

This has nothing to do with Russians. Russians are our friends. They haven't done anything bad to us since the end of the Cold War.

Our space capability is pretty close to Russians but we sorely lack a heavy rocket. Still waiting for CZ-5 and CZ-6. :frown:

Overall, grade China a B-

Back
Top Bottom