What's new

Long live PAK-TURK Friendship , brothers in Arm

YeBeWarned

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A lot of people must be wondering why I am opening a thread in Turkish Defense section , As All of you must have been seeing in news about the recent Skirmish between India and Pakistan, After the 14th Feb when a Suicide car bomb Hit Indian CRPF killing 40+ of their personnel , following that attack India started a massive campaign against Pakistan , blaming the attack on Pakistan Orchestrated , the Warmongering reach to a level where entire Population of India become Blood thirsty Dogs who are opening asking for Genocide and mass murder of Pakistanis .

While every other country was keeping a silence over Indian claims despite Pakistani Military and Civilian leadership categorically deny the allegations , No Country came forward to deny Indian claims other than one country We Pakistani's love to call our second home Turkey .Turkey not just deny Indian Allegation but Also stay in Contacted with Pakistani counter part to try to defuse the situation .
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/4...tions-against-pakistan-about-pulwama-incident
https://tribune.com.pk/story/191630...ts-indian-allegations-stresses-need-dialogue/

Indian warmongering lead to a point where on the night of 26th of February 3 teams of IAF tried to Infiltrate in Pakistan , 2 of the teams were detect and confronted but the 3rd team has penetrated Via Muzzafrabad , and head straight to Balakot and right before they were about to drop their payload on alleged Terror camps Pakistani Air force confronted them, the fear of getting shot down by PAF , IAF has return in haste by dropping their payload in open fields near Balakot on a hilly place called Jaba , though no Structural or human loss were reported but Pakistan's Civil Leadership and Military has vowed to Retaliate at time and place of their own choosing , on morning of 28th 24 PAF fighters flew from Pakistan and they locked around 6 Military targets , but they haven't dropped bombs right on the Target but little far from the main targets to avoid Human loss as India can than brush Pakistan as Aggressor which Pakistan did not want, The only reason to Attack or Strike those bases was to ensure India that we are fully capable of striking you inside your territory . PAF was later confronted by 8 IAF fighters , 2 of them chasing Pakistan Airforce entered Pakistan Air space, and were shot down by JF-17 Thunder marking their first AA kills . One of IAF Mig21 fall into Pakistani Azaad Kashmir and the pilot was captured (later released) . That whole confrontation comes at a surprise for India which didn't help defusing the war mongering but it increase it many times .

In this time of need , one news comes to Pakistan as Shock when OIC has invited Indian FM at the recent annual meeting of OIC, Pakistan has launch a protest over it and told OIC that they will boycott OIC , at this point Turkey Stand Firm with Pakistan They did not just openly declare Indian strikes in Pakistan as Act of Aggression , they also didn't send their FM but instead they send their Dept FM to OIC . Here Its worth Mentioning that a lot of Turkish members on Various Social media came out to openly support Pakistan and Pakistan Army, along with that some Turkish Hackers Hacked some Indian govt Websites , sharing their resolve and support to Pakistan .

Final Thoughts : As a Pakistani Average Civilian , For me This is my Home country and we have a very bully and aggressive Enemy, A country which is not just 10 times bigger than Pakistan in landmass but many times stronger than its Economy and Military power, and any country that Support Pakistan in that very disturbing and critical situation was Turkey , I feel very sad to say that Not even China or KSA has come out openly to call Indian actions aggressive but instead they were asking for restraint to both Parties . I am not holding anything against China or KSA here cause I learn this lesson long time ago that if you want fight an enemy you better do it yourself without expecting much help . And we did but a Hand of Support is always good for moral not just for its Military and civilian leadership but also its People . I would like to Thank Turkey and Turkish people for standing with Pakistan in this time and always, Turkey has proved time and time again to be not just an ally but a brotherly nation for Pakistan, and i dare say it here The Only Brotherly Nation Pakistan ever has or ever will , both the nations are bound by Ideology and religion , Stand firm together in times or need , Either its Peace or War ..

Pakistan Zindabad , Turkey Paindabad .. Long Live Pak-Turk Friendship

@cabatli_53 @T-123456 @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Test7 @damm1t @bsruzm @UkroTurk

Last edited:
I have one very close turk friend here in UK who was in turkey when this attack happened and he sent me message that brother we turks are with our Pakistani brothers....so yes long live turkey and Pakistan and hope our bond get more stronger with time

People can only defend you from a position of strength. When we downed the jets, the powers jumped in for peace.
Chine had definitely helped us but secretly. That is Chinese policy. Saudia, herself not strong so it can only support us when we stood on our feet. Unless saudia is super power then no matter what they can interfere any time so they can only back us. It Saudi who gave us oil after 1998 and before may be for atomic bomb. Its chinese jf 17. Keep in mind Russian RD93 and they never made a fuss about it despite they knew that end user is Pakistan.. Lastly, I posted how arabic people prayed and reacted for our victory on youtube etc, So don't draw a line
"I don't know what's happening. The Chinese have been a breath of fresh air to us. I will talk to China in confidence, I will never talk about it in public!"
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1883992/1-pm-doesnt-know-much-condition-uighurs-china/
@Rafi will you elaborate chinese help in between lines..

Listen at the end

Last edited:
TURKEY you win our hearts, not by just words but with your action.
Holding a hand of your brother when he's alone and against the odds is the bravest thing, and
having a brother holding your hand when you're alone is all you need.

Turkey should evolve into Neo-Ottoman empire.
They will ensure safety of both the palestinians and the jews in present day occupied palestine.
I repeat: Jews were happy under the Ottomans.
Pakistan should support Turkey in their expansion. Not only that but start sending troops at Israel's border to let the Israelis know their dream of Greater Israel is coming to an end.

I receieved atleast 100 inbox messafes from turkish people on my social media. Messages of solidarity.

25 messages from afghans

Above 200 messages from china.

But on pdf most solidarity was crealy shown by Turks.

I receieved atleast 100 inbox messafes from turkish people on my social media. Messages of solidarity.

25 messages from afghans

Above 200 messages from china.

But on pdf most solidarity was crealy shown by Turks.
We should also make a thread especially thanking China too. We must help Turkey and China over come their differences and form a stronger alliance

Back
Top Bottom