What's new

London riots: Violence erupts for third day

Sorry Friend, Interpol does not issue Red Corner Notices. Its Pakistan which has to issue it / withdraws and Interpol just spreads it around. Please read Interpol website before pontificating.

oh crap, just need to know how law operates, case filled, and they are not responding against their own citizen who is accused of being involved in terrorism in Pakistan...

In Manchester where the riots happened, 3 Muslim man died, as reported by Sky News.

Scums rioters!!!

3 Pakistanis as reported by alot of news agencies.

oh crap, just need to know how low operates, case filled, and they are not responding against their own citizen who is accused of being involved in terrorism in Pakistan...

I may not know how LOW operates but I do know how LAW operates. Study Pinochet case and it may help you also.

3 Pakistanis as reported by alot of news agencies.

They didnt comment on that, but one of they name was Ali, and they were protecting they shops for being looted, as it got looted day before.

Hope it wasnt a racist attack.

I may not know how LOW operates but I do know how LAW operates. Study Pinochet case and it may help you also.

you need to get help, had it been the case, you wouldnot be ranting pointlessly...

typo mistake being pointed shows your level.

Please post a link.

Saw it on your very own BBC, British Broadcast Corporation!!,,,,at 12 top of the hour news, the bald guy gave it out, three muslim, suspected Pakistanis, after coming from a mosque, were saving their shop when a car rammed into them, the car has been impounded and investigation is going on.

They didnt comment on that, but one of they name was Ali, and they were protecting they shops for being looted, as it got looted day before.

Hope it wasnt a racist attack.

Ali could be egyptian, indonesian, kuwaiti or any other muslim country. So far nothing linked to pakiatsani people being killed.

Back
Top Bottom