What's new

London 2012 Boxing: Sumit Sangwan loses a battle he should have won

Just Unfortunate.

Anyway time to move on. :wave:

I didn't watch the match.

Just want to say there is something called "effective punches".

It does not matter how valiant you are.

I didn't watch the match.

Just want to say there is something called "effective punches".

It does not matter how valiant you are.

i know what you are tryingto say...we're well aware of effective punches and how points are given in a boxing match...thats why we're annoyed...other indian boxers alsofailed.but no one objected..but this was different..u should see thematch video and then say.

Indians are whinging over something that was fair. Get over it

cmon dude jo sach hai woh sach hai he had a rocky start but later on he really went all out and i also thought he was going to win and was shocked that he lost. poor judging but never the less i dont think decisions can be overturned in the olympics never the less good fight kid good fight just playing in the olympics is a huge honor

Heard about the fight. Anyways the better man won, poor judging or not.

Next up today Devendro Singh from Manipur, India vs Molina from Honduras in the light flyweight division

and Manoj Kumar from Haryana, India vs Serdar Hudayberdiyev from Turkmenistan in the Light Welterweight division :cheers:

cmon dude jo sach hai woh sach hai he had a rocky start but later on he really went all out and i also thought he was going to win and was shocked that he lost. poor judging but never the less i dont think decisions can be overturned in the olympics never the less good fight kid good fight just playing in the olympics is a huge honor
Effective blows are what counts. Sirf ye nhi hota ke us ne 10 muke mare, mein ne 12 mare, mein kyun nhi jeeta

Effective blows are what counts. Sirf ye nhi hota ke us ne 10 muke mare, mein ne 12 mare, mein kyun nhi jeeta

Abbe match to dekh le fir bakchodi karna. Match dekha nahin aur funde jhhaad raha hai. baki members kya chawal hain jo sab umpiring ko poor bata rahe hain.

Abbe match to dekh le fir bakchodi karna. Match dekha nahin aur funde jhhaad raha hai. baki members kya chawal hain jo sab umpiring ko poor bata rahe hain.
Judge chawal hain kya ke us ne ghalat kiya. And I saw the match already. The Indian wasn't getting enough effective blows so he lost. End of. Indians should stop angsting over every single thing. This isn't cricket where you rule and can cheat

Judge chawal hain kya ke us ne ghalat kiya. And I saw the match already. The Indian wasn't getting enough effective blows so he lost. End of. Indians should stop angsting over every single thing. This isn't cricket where you rule and can cheat

I bet, you didn't watch the match. Or you dont anything about boxing. even the ESPN commentators called it daylight robbery

I bet, you didn't watch the match. Or you dont anything about boxing. even the ESPN commentators called it daylight robbery

Nahin yaar, is chawal ke liye sirf India word hi kaafi hai. fir kaun ESPN commentator aur kya Boxing. Everything else is irrelevant. :P

Nahin yaar, is chawal ke liye sirf India word hi kaafi hai. fir kaun ESPN commentator aur kya Boxing. Everything else is irrelevant. :P
ESPN is an Indian Zionist TV channel with India Zionist Mossad RAW Hitler Nazi Illuminati commentators

Boxing judges sit in an akward position; even if it is not intentional they give sometimes astonishing score. If you see the scores of different judges you will be surprised. In one bout between Devendro and a South Korean boxer in AIBA WC QF, three judges gave score in favour of the Korean and two judges in favour of Devendro and all with good margins... :D

see the first round

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom