What's new

Lon Nol killed Vietnamese Population during Cambodia Civil War 1970s

@dichoi you are right.:tup:

Who is red shirt govt PM ? do you know him ?

we are just sticked on right way in this thread created by yourself, talking about victims of politic chaos in region.
Thaksin. I would like to clarify why I say I don't know who red shirt head is.
Red shirt is like fan club of Thaksin. I see among them those who get (would have) get rich because of Thaksin. However, I don't know who exactly decide what red shirts do. It's like Super star has no direct control over her fan clubs. Her fanclubs may even angry at her if she did something wrong (like marry some guy).

Yellow shirts head? I don't know. But I do have my guess. I can't tell you cause Im afraid of jail.

Thaksin. I would like to clarify why I say I don't know who red shirt head is.
Red shirt is like fan club of Thaksin. I see among them those who get (would have) get rich because of Thaksin. However, I don't know who exactly decide what red shirts do. It's like Super star has no direct control over her fan clubs. Her fanclubs may even angry at her if she did something wrong (like marry some guy).

Yellow shirts head? I don't know. But I do have my guess. I can't tell you cause Im afraid of jail.

OK, I understand you. if you don't have more idea, we can stop our debate here.

If Vietnamese has no problem about this part of history, so do I.
Niceguy's answer show ambitous (he never hide as well :lol: ) intent of "protecting VN people in Cambodia". It was just excuse to invade Cambodia and fullfill VN ancient southward expansion.

If Vietnamese has no problem about this part of history, so do I.
Niceguy's answer show ambitous (he never hide as well :lol: ) intent of "protecting VN people in Cambodia". It was just excuse to invade Cambodia and fullfill VN ancient southward expansion.

ha ha,

would like you to derail this thread from Lon Nol, Hua Chinese dictator in Cambodia to the Viets in to South ?

Where were Thai people before 14 century ? and Hua chinese recently ? You are Tai/Katay people were in Southern China in the past.

Last edited:
I see some inferiority complex with some Viet members in PDF. Sorry, but I just want to speak the truth. It's obvious that Viets get disrespected here by the PRC members and they will get banned if they attack the PRC members back. But some of them choose to stay here, and are just secretly waiting for PRC members to say something nice about them. One Viet member even said he liked reading Chinese literature even though they were just dissing him in the same thread. Then these Viet members will turn around and attack their fellow Southeast Asians instead. Why? I don't know, to try to look cool in front of the PRC members perhaps.

I don't know why @somsak is getting attacked here. He is a good man. Actually I don't even know what everyone is talking about in this thread.
I'm getting confused about attacks to @somsak , having read from first comment to the last. So many banned and then they come back alive or some sort of afterlife.
屏幕快照 2015-03-24 14.21.41.png

I'm getting confused about attacks to @somsak , having read from first comment to the last. So many banned and then they come back alive or some sort of afterlife.
View attachment 206842

I also came back from the dead.

I really don't know what this thread is about, but I'll tell you one fact about Lon Nol:

If you write the name Lon Nol backwards, it will still look exactly the same.

I really don't know what this thread is about, but I'll tell you one fact about Lon Nol:

I've been to Cambodia, although history was too dark to read, I saw a prosperous and promising Cambodia.
If one day I was banned, how to revitalise myself? @Yorozuya

From this thread, it seems Viets got what they deserved.
idiot. all of our enemies got what they deserved when we came and put a gun into their mouth and pulled the trigger. pol pot was just a lucky guy that ran faster than our bullets.

welcome back my friend. you are the avenger, the hero of our time :D

I see some inferiority complex with some Viet members in PDF. Sorry, but I just want to speak the truth. It's obvious that Viets get disrespected here by the PRC members and they will get banned if they attack the PRC members back. But some of them choose to stay here, and are just secretly waiting for PRC members to say something nice about them. One Viet member even said he liked reading Chinese literature even though they were just dissing him in the same thread. Then these Viet members will turn around and attack their fellow Southeast Asians instead. Why? I don't know, to try to look cool in front of the PRC members perhaps.

I don't know why @somsak is getting attacked here. He is a good man. Actually I don't even know what everyone is talking about in this thread.

We are talking about Vietnamese Invasion and occupation of Cambodia around 1970s to 1980s. VN forumer claims that VN intention was to do regime change for Khmer rouge. One must know that Khmer Rouge is Commy supported by Commy China. Khmer Rouge control over Cambodia can be said to be genocide. Kill all rich people. And the rich people in Cambodia are happened to be Vietnamese and Chinese descent. This is due to the fact that oversea chinese were good merchants, and the fact that France, the colonial ruler, always give a middle class job to Vietnamese descent over Cambodians. Thai people are aware of history of Vietnamese expansion to the south. Cambodia is stratgically very important to Bangkok because it is on the same plain. From South Vietnam Hanoi to Bangkok, the geography is a single large plain. Which ever thread I am reading, VN members decline the intention of Southward expansion. But those threads before I am in this forum shows VN forumers greed on Cambodia land grab. Their plan might include our land to be grabbed as well.

By showing that it is Lon Nol , and not Pol pot, that kill ethnic Vietnamese in Cambodia, I am waiting for VN forumer to say what nice guy said. That is, VN true intension was geopolitical ambition.

We are talking about Vietnamese Invasion and occupation of Cambodia around 1970s to 1980s. VN forumer claims that VN intention was to do regime change for Khmer rouge. One must know that Khmer Rouge is Commy supported by Commy China. Khmer Rouge control over Cambodia can be said to be genocide. Kill all rich people. And the rich people in Cambodia are happened to be Vietnamese and Chinese descent. This is due to the fact that oversea chinese were good merchants, and the fact that France, the colonial ruler, always give a middle class job to Vietnamese descent over Cambodians. Thai people are aware of history of Vietnamese expansion to the south. Cambodia is stratgically very important to Bangkok because it is on the same plain. From South Vietnam Hanoi to Bangkok, the geography is a single large plain. Which ever thread I am reading, VN members decline the intention of Southward expansion. But those threads before I am in this forum shows VN forumers greed on Cambodia land grab. Their plan might include our land to be grabbed as well.

By showing that it is Lon Nol , and not Pol pot, that kill ethnic Vietnamese in Cambodia, I am waiting for VN forumer to say what nice guy said. That is, VN true intension was geopolitical ambition.
In shool history book we r taught that VN came to save Kam from Pol Pot genocide, the book say No thing abt conflict beween VN-Thailand.

SO, u can not hope other VNese will say something abt the plan to unify sub-Mekong region bcz they simply Dont' Know.

Of course while VN Govt. never say anything abt the plan , they build a big tank center silently in Battambang province- a closest province from Kam to Bangkok.

And why VN Govt. order the Commander of the Cambodian Royal Army General Meas Sopheas - a VNese gen. in Kam, to build the tank center near Bangkok. ??? Find out the answer urself, bro :pop:

You have study first, after that you can troll on us.

Both Lon Nol and Polpot killed Vietnamese in the last century. Khmer Rouge killed Vietnamese when they invaded in to Bachuc Perfecture in Tay Ning Province in Vietnam.Pls see a pictures as the link I copied here under.

Thảm sát An Giang: Những hang động chôn người tập thể - VTC News

Talking about geopolitcal ambition, do you know about geopolitic ambition of Lon Nol ? I quoted below for you reference:

Political views
....He termed his ideology, a blend of chauvinist nationalism and mysticism, as 'Neo-Khmerism': he expressed an ambition of reuniting the ethnic Khmers of Cambodia with the Khmer Krom of the Mekong Delta and the Khmer Surin of Thailand, projecting a state of "thirty million" Khmers by the year 2020. Asking his followers to embrace the traditions of what he referred to as Mon-Khmer 'holy warriors' (yuthesel), he also encouraged them to refer to him as their "Black Papa", a name referring to the dark skin considered to be the sign of an 'authentic' Khmer.

Lon Nol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A short range nuke was in order, that way Cambodia could get her land back.

A short range nuke was in order, that way Cambodia could get her land back.

Viets speak Mon/Khmer languages too, so and we could help Cambodian brothers take back land of Khmer Surin people in Thailand first.

Back
Top Bottom