What's new

LOL US Embassy in Pakistan repeatedly hangs up on veteran pleading for help

All countries have problems but by what measure is the US a failed state?

By any objective measure US is a failed state. Any great society throughout history is judged by how it treats its most vulnerable citizens and even today a country is judged by prosperity index which I posted. US ranks lowest even in OECD countries. It spends trillions on endless wars and barely anything on HDI. The UK is also slipping as its ability to plunder other nations, especially Indian and African colonies has eroded, only the Arabs are fair game to plunder. US income disparity is as bad as in India. US is a racist violent place that simply lacks a moral compass to be a great society. China has lifted a billion people out of poverty in my lifetime, while US has pushed half its population in destitution and poverty while 1% of the population now controls over 90% of the dwindling wealth. US is also the only country in the so-called "developed world" not have universal health care or access and the most expensive drugs. Even Iran and Cuba have a better universal health care system.

America's Tent Cities for the Homeless - The Atlantic2000 × 1333

By any objective measure US is a failed state. Any great society throughout history is judged by how it treats its most vulnerable citizens and even today a country is judged by prosperity index which I posted. US ranks lowest even in OECD countries. It spends trillions on endless wars and barely anything on HDI. The UK is also slipping as its ability to plunder other nations, especially Indian and African colonies has eroded, only the Arabs are fair game to plunder. US income disparity is as bad as in India. US is a racist violent place that simply lacks a moral compass to be a great society. China has lifted a billion people out of poverty in my lifetime, while US has pushed half its population in destitution and poverty while 1% of the population now controls over 90% of the dwindling wealth. US is also the only country in the so-called "developed world" not have universal health care or access and the most expensive drugs. Even Iran and Cuba have a better universal health care system.

America's Tent Cities for the Homeless - The Atlantic2000 × 1333
This is your own definition of a failed state.
However, in the real world the US is far from a failed state.

I thought after the US left Afghanistan all the refugees would happily flow back in from Iran and Pakistan to their loving Taliban Government.

Are we now saying that actually even more people are fleeing?

US is a mean, evil and nasty failed state that uses and discards anyone like a condom. US military is made up of dregs of a sick society and they suffer the same fate even in the mean feces an urine infested streets of US itself.

View attachment 7949341300 × 1252
Veterns in the US get a ton of benefits. The homeless ones are the ones who suffer from PTSD and can't find the motivation to work. They can go into whatever field they want and get free education.
California doesn't count as America.

I thought after the US left Afghanistan all the refugees would happily flow back in from Iran and Pakistan to their loving Taliban Government.

Are we now saying that actually even more people are fleeing?
Brain drain, blocking of funds, Talibs struggling with forming an inclusive government

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom