What's new

LOL: Mawra Hocane got grilled on Social Media for supporting Phantom (Funny Memes).

Its Hussain apparently. Have no idea why any sane minded person would write the name as Hocane. Sounds like "Ho Ka Ne" or Ho Sa Ne".
I initially spelt it as hokain lol....then i realized it doesn't make any sense...anyways thanks for clearing up the confusion...cheers:tup:

She never said she supported Phantom. She said she will comment on film after she sees it.

Anyway, good to see so much enmity between India and Pakistan. :D

it is just a movie and I see no fault if she supports a pathetic movie even. she has all the rights to support it.

it is just a movie and I see no fault if she supports a pathetic movie even. she has all the rights to support it.

I was just saying that because Pakistanis feel that the movie was anti-Pakistan. As far as I see she didn't say anything anti-Pakistan.

I was just saying that because Pakistanis feel that the movie was anti-Pakistan. As far as I see she didn't say anything anti-Pakistan.

well even if anti pakistan whats the big deal? i find such memes or whatever mocking anybody is a sign of frustration and stupidity

10477909_564047683704880_3860643980482238948_n.jpg

Wow, guess we are so proud of making fun of the guys who have different opinion than ours. Seems about right :) #Maturity

Will someone explain what the hell does the word HOCANE mean??????
Her real name is Mawra Hussain and her sister's name is Urwa Hussain. Just to stay on the lines of Burgerahat "Westernization" "Pseudo Intellectualism" "Looks cool" "Better Search visibility" she has changed the spelling of Hussain to Hocane although its pronounced in the same way.

Its good that Artists from our country going out to unleash their potential, should they be just not forgetting the roots and the color of their passport.

Sorry if this is crude, but she has the wrong size for the red top.

Back
Top Bottom