What's new

lol @ Express news

Silverfalcon

Reaction score
Today at 10:05 pm on express news the program Kal Tak aired with the host Javed Chaudry and the guest was Zaid Hamid. The program went on as usual discussing the current situation between Pakistan and India.They called an indian security analyst and he and zaid hamid had an angry debate,by 10:30pm the indian said even if we lie ( that the Mumbai attacks were from Pakistan ) we are a majority and you can do nothing about it, zaid hamid was winning the debate. Suddenly the host said its time for a short break in the middle of the conversation, and the break never ended after that, news started commming,and after 20 minutes a statement came.

That because of technical issues we could not air the rest of the programme.

express news team are cowards seriously​

Today at 10:05 pm on express news the program Kal Tak aired with the host Javed Chaudry and the guest was Zaid Hamid. The program went on as usual discussing the current situation between Pakistan and India.They called an indian security analyst and he and zaid hamid had an angry debate,by 10:30pm the indian said even if we lie ( that the Mumbai attacks were from Pakistan ) we are a majority and you can do nothing about it, zaid hamid was winning the debate. Suddenly the host said its time for a short break in the middle of the conversation, and the break never ended after that, news started commming,and after 20 minutes a statement came.

That because of technical issues we could not air the rest of the programme.

express news team are cowards seriously​
Express News is a Pak Channel?

@ Asim

yea its a Pakistani channel

a pretty new one i think its been airing since not more then 6 months.

the indian said even if we lie ( that the Mumbai attacks were from Pakistan ) we are a majority and you can do nothing about it

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: sence of a indian or ghandhi geri

Oh i C, Just now Express News was showing a bar at the bottom of the screen, Telling us that all the comments made by Zaid Hamid on Kal Tek are his own and our Institution bears no responsibility for those comments neither we agree with him.

Damn it, I didn't saw that conservation, So if Zaid Hamid was winning why the hell, Express News stopped it,

^^^^

Cause most of the pakistani media is sold, and are making full efforts in destabalizing Pakistan.
They are trying to put up an image that Pakistan is disintegrating, breaking...so that Pakistanis loose hope amongst themselves

^^^^

Cause most of the pakistani media is sold, and are making full efforts in destabalizing Pakistan.
They are trying to put up an image that Pakistan is disintegrating, breaking...so that Pakistanis loose hope amongst themselves

Maybe Rupert Murdock is a silent investor in many Pak media organizations. You never know. He has his fingers in many media pies.

Maybe Rupert Murdock is a silent investor in many Pak media organizations. You never know. He has his fingers in many media pies.

Indeed, do you know the so called top media brands (namely, GEO and Aaj) broadcast VOA Urdu daily. I wonder who funds the VOA broadcast? :usflag:

This is most certainly going to be interesting. It should turn up on youtube, stuff like this always does. Zaid Hamid can be pretty aggressive, but for the program to be put off air...these guys must have really said some nasty things even for Pakistan media standards. Indians are mean about Pakistan; really arrogant when they're interviewed by Pakistani media...they don't even bother sticking to a professional demeanor and talk like lame swaggering street thugs like I saw this one time on Geo. I wouldn't be suprised if things got nasty with these two on the same line.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom