What's new

LOL BJP losing delhi

that's what happens when you botch a campaign that badly

BJP destroyed where are bhakts :rofl:

I'm a bhakt. How the hell did BJP get destroyed? People Namo as the PM and BJP as the ruling party and chose ak49 to rule a state. Completely different things. If National elections were held right now again, ak49 won't win a single seat. I shudder to think of what would happen if ak49 ever becomes pm. Remember the Chinese transgression last year? Had a timid person like ak49 been ruling that time, all that territory would be under chinese occupation.

I'm a bhakt. How the hell did BJP get destroyed? People Namo as the PM and BJP as the ruling party and chose ak49 to rule a state. Completely different things. If National elections were held right now again, ak49 won't win a single seat. I shudder to think of what would happen if ak49 ever becomes pm. Remember the Chinese transgression last year? Had a timid person like ak49 been ruling that time, all that territory would be under chinese occupation.
LOL BJP is finished accept it & move on bhakt

B9dKNESCcAA69pI.png:large

sum up AAP's performance congrats :cheers::cheers::cheers::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

first nail in the coffin for BJP bhakts :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Although I supported BJP, i will be glad if ak49 gets elected. If he isn't , people will always say that AAP should have been given a chance. Better now than to regret later. AAP will have to deliver excellent performance for people to consider them seriously for state/national governments. If he turns out to be only slightly better than BJP , it's over for him, because people will still prefer a strong leader like Namo over a timid ak49 even though his party is a little less corrupt.

BJP religious freaks don't belong in government they belong in jail. BJP has been eliminated in Delhi and AAP has routed them and taken their seats.

Last edited:
BJP religious freaks don't belong in government they belong in jail. BJP has been eliminated in Delhi and AAP has routed them and taken their seats.
so does the CPI and congress who do to religion of spreading like islam and Christianity !!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom