What's new

Lockdown Impact: Thousands Of Migrant Workers Gather At Mumbai's Bandra Station Hoping To Get Back H

Forgetting 1992 riots and Azaad Garden?

Muslim areas were more dangerous than Kashmir.

R u from Mumbai? Then u must b knowing how powerful our areas is
Who died in 1992 riots? you know the answer.
An azad maidan too was during congress govt and home minister or police commisioner didn't open fire, you cannt imagine that in BJP govt. Yes, Congress and NCP Sharad power give these small concession to muslim community in exchange of their votes to remain in power and rule Maharastra.

Who died in 1992 riots? you know the answer.
An azad maidan too was during congress govt and home minister or police commisioner didn't open fire, you cannt imagine that in BJP govt. Yes, Congress and NCP Sharad power give these small concession to muslim community in exchange of their votes to remain in power and rule Maharastra.
Abe bey,
50,000 Muslims come to today at Bandras masjid.

Tablighi Jamaat was not listening to Delhi Police which under BJP.

Mordabad, UP Muslims beat government officers who harassing Muslims.

Kya kiya?

In Bombay riots, many police died too don't forget. More Hindus died after bomb blasts than Muslims in riots.

Ka doodh peeke so ja bacche

These are mostly Muslims who came to assemble at a masjid. They had no bags or women which makes no sense of they were returning to their home town. Anyone would have at least a small bag to keep clothes and some water for travel. This is not migrants trying to go back but Muslims doing corona jihad

Your assessment seems circumstantial and corona jihad sounds as fake as love Jihad

Social distancing has got a different interpretation in India.

On a serious note, india work force consists nearly 80% of these workers who are now on the move away from urban areas. When some sort of normalcy returns, whose is going to start the wheels of economy where the work force is dissipated and geographically dispersed? Anyone thought about this effect of Modi's lockdown?

R u from Mumbai? Then u must b knowing how powerful our areas is
Was is the correct word- Thanks to 1992- Its not the same as it used to be.

You Hindus would get fucked up
Indian Hindus will protect Indian Muslims and vice versa- Yes you guys did **** up the Pakistani Hindus-Well done.
Indians will fight internally but when it comes to nation will fight together as one.

These are mostly Muslims who came to assemble at a masjid. They had no bags or women which makes no sense of they were returning to their home town. Anyone would have at least a small bag to keep clothes and some water for travel. This is not migrants trying to go back but Muslims doing corona jihad

please continue this stupidity, we in Pakistan are counting on your types

Indian Hindus will protect Indian Muslims and vice versa- Yes you guys did **** up the Pakistani Hindus-Well done.
Indians will fight internally but when it comes to nation will fight together as one.

I am sure you don't visit any Indian forums

I am sure you don't visit any Indian forums
I dont- Its horrible and will never be associated with posters of that caliber- Hopefully PDF does not go that route- (I can already see it heading in that direction-I have always felt PDF was more a quality forum, but slowly getting to be a otherwise).

LOL Nyc joke
I am glads you like it!

Back
Top Bottom