What's new

Locate a school on map to support !!

Nope. Fair is fair, and I will support anything good.

But I will also call out what is bad, equally fairly.

(I also strongly support SKMHT projects too.)

Wernt you talking about things not moving in the right direction while I just read that PIA and railways is "on paper" showing a profit?

may I narrate you an incident from life of Prophet Muhammad? @levina which is related to this issue of the amount given in charity?

Wernt you talking about things not moving in the right direction while I just read that PIA and railways is "on paper" showing a profit?

Some things move in the right direction for a while. A lot more also goes the wrong way in ever worsening ways. And the overall result remains towards steady deterioration. What was your point?

If Imran Khan can do for Education what he has done for free cancer care, I will support him wholeheartedly and openly.

Please do!

There was drive of charity conducted in Madina under some dire circumstances.. everybody contributed, one of the companions gave up everything he owned, another half of what he owned, but then there was this companion who earned only 5 dates by working all day, he wanted to contribute too, but obviously he felt ashamed giving just a few dates as contribution, while others were giving this much.. when Muhammad saw him, he called him and asked in front of everyone, what have you brought to contribute? he nervously explained that he has only these few dates to contribute. Muhammad stood up and took the dates from him and said God sees the heart, your contribution weights more than anyone who contributed today.

so the moral of the narrative, you are a rich gal :D

A really good way to provide quality education. I wish Sindh government would plan something for education in Sindh.:disagree:

ofcourse, how can one be so stupid to think otherwise... these are govt schools..

With IK you never know. Besides weren't there govt support for madrasas in Pakistan, especially during the Zia's reign? If that's true then it's not unprecedented.

Some things move in the right direction for a while. A lot more also goes the wrong way in ever worsening ways. And the overall result remains towards steady deterioration. What was your point?

If Imran Khan can do for Education what he has done for free cancer care, I will support him wholeheartedly and openly.

empty your pockets for the cause.

this may earn you the right oneday to have a cup of tea with PDF celebrity Leader at pak tea house :D

With IK you never know. Besides weren't there govt support for madrasas in Pakistan, especially during the Zia's reign? If that's true then it's not unprecedented.

so you are this stupid.. tch.

Bmd2qsPCMAAgQ83.jpg
Bmd3M2vCUAE9KDL.jpg

BmdoaLfCEAAvGPi.jpg

The best part is that you have a tracking ID that will help you know about the development regarding your funded project.

The point is that I am just happy to see you applaud something for a change. Your previous commendations about anything related to Pakistan were unfortunately missed by me.

GPS%20Gara%20More.jpg

GPS GARA MORE

• School Code : 13845

• Address :CHEHKAN, D.I. Khan

• Geo Coordinates : 31.86,70.85
  • Union Council : CHEHKAN

• Enrollment : 98

• Existing Rooms : 2

• Existing Toilets : 0
  • Fund Raised in PKR : 0

• Total Cost in PKR : 1,837,984
  • For General Fund against this school, please click here. Minimum contribution amount is PKR 2000 /-

• To contribute against a specific facility, please select from the options below. Please note that partial payments are NOT acceptable.

link to donate for this particular school

Tameer-e-School

GPS%20Makkar.jpg

• School Code : 13864

• Address PAROVA, D.I. Khan

• Geo Coordinates : 31.54,70.72
  • Union Council : PAROVA

• Enrollment : 189

• Existing Rooms : 1

• Existing Toilets : 0
  • Fund Raised in PKR : 0

• Total Cost in PKR : 3,455,640
  • For General Fund against this school, please click here. Minimum contribution amount is PKR 2000 /-

• To contribute against a specific facility, please select from the options below. Please note that partial payments are NOT acceptable.

Link to donate for this particular school:

Tameer-e-School

Back
Top Bottom