What's new

Locals jittery as tigers enter Panchagarh from India

Did you consider offering a nice cup of tea to lure him/her and facilitate a capture?

Shades of Avi-none-done. :lol:

Pakistan does not produce tea though. I think Avi-none-done received Bangladeshi tea after 'Damat Treatment' urf Black-eye.

This area (Panchagarh) does have tea gardens. In fact I used to know a few folks who started growing organic tea and exporting it from the area.

This?

tiger-who-came-to-tea-ulster-hall.jpg

Awwww - isn't that cute! Cat's Meow is absolutely right, I will get a copy and read it to my little niece...

Awwww - isn't that cute! Cat's Meow is absolutely right, I will get a copy and read it to my little niece...

You should read 'A street cat named Bob' which is about a late London cat called Bob who helped a man to recover from drug addiction and became his constant companion.

NINTCHDBPICT000354089154-e1592329186938.jpg

Here is Bob's obituary.

I don't know what's this fuss. Sunderban is already divided between India and BD, tigers roam freely.
According to international law wild animals can roam freely and you can't stop them for borders.
I can understand now why tiger population is depleting seeing some comments here.

I’m not gonna do that. They clean the snow.
Pakistani crocodiles especially Magar Mach of Sindh have been trained to not attack humans.
It cannot be for crocodiles living in wild. So, these are in the Zoo.

Back
Top Bottom