What's new

LOC Violation: Indian Firing in Battal Sector leaves 2 injured

As said earlier.Let me repeat it again

The Kashmir insurgency has nothing to do with Pakistan Recent mess.

The mess in Pakistan is all because of TTP(majority of the cases) and they are pashtuns.They have no direct or indirect relations with Let or even the Lej.While the mess in IOK is certainly if Indian sources are to be believed because of Let and they are punjabi

So By comparing the insurgency in kashmir with the present mess in Pakistan is non sense

And this mindset is precisely the reason why Pakistan will stay in this mess for the foreseeable future. You guys think that you can tame terrorists that will only target your enemies and you will have plausible deniability behind the door of non state actors. But the religious extremism mentality that you had to cultivate to create this army of jehadists, can not be controlled. The mutated form of that is today visible in the likes of TTP, LeJ etc that are coming after your own population and military...

Remember, the wild animals in the backyard syndrome. ?

Sawal Gandum Jawab Channa...:laugh:

You don't have to Click on "Reply with Quote" if you have none to write...:lol:

:lol: Here it is again.. Comprehension problem ;)

when u got 7lakh army 1.5 lakh armed police. Vdcs in jandk how can u claim that those people cast their votes were casting it by their own will. It is army that drags the people out of their homes and beat them if they didn,t cast their votes even my father was beat two times for not casting his vote

7 lakh army personnel ??? Are you nuts buddy ??

1.5 lakh policemen are Kashmiries themselves.

And this mindset is precisely the reason why Pakistan will stay in this mess for the foreseeable future. You guys think that you can tame terrorists that will only target your enemies and you will have plausible deniability behind the door of non state actors. But the religious extremism mentality that you had to cultivate to create this army of jehadists, can not be controlled. The mutated form of that is today visible in the likes of TTP, LeJ etc that are coming after your own population and military...

Remember, the wild animals in the backyard syndrome. ?

:lol: Here it is again.. Comprehension problem ;)

And here it is again,out of words and none to write,repeat the same words...You Always get the wrong end of the stick.. :lol:

And here it is again,out of words and none to write,repeat the same words...You Always get the wrong end of the stick.. :lol:

Hey, repeating is not bad as long as you are repeating the diagnosis of the same problem :)

1:If that would have been the case,Building toilets first won't be the prime Agenda of Modee...plus you won't have found hundreds of thousands of people living on Footpaths...

2:Talking about stability, I guess when a single SMS can paralyze whole of a state within India then i don't even need to talk further..Love made by Muslim to Hindu Girl can kill Hundreds and set to blaze whole villages...So please preach about your stability somewhere else...

Face it.India has much better HDI,per capita income & imfrastructure.So stop trolling about poor.

2:...Love made by Muslim to Hindu Girl can kill Hundreds and set to blaze whole villages...So please preach about your stability somewhere else...

Not sure where you're going with this when a non -Muslim man, particularly a Hindu, making love to a Muslim woman is not only banned in the very DNA of your religion, it is deeply abhorrent at an unsurpassed level to even the educated ones among you.

terrorist striked and escape

Now they want to appease the public by killing random innocent Kashmir across the LOC

They actually are creating more hatred within the pakistani kashmiri for them

66 years of appeasement and now you think we give a damn about your occupants. They usually have bigger worries on your side of border given the unwillingness of the people. So when someone is going to cross the border with intentions to inflict death or injury on an Indian civilian or servicemen. You better be prepared to count more bodies with the change in government in Delhi things are only going to get bloodier. Then you are going to cry wolf when foreign policy might be reversed from defending to sending in non state actors from ourside. Ever since Narasimah Roy Pakistan had been breathing a sense of non aggressive stance when it came to tit for tat responses to any misadventure from P.O-K.

Not sure where you're going with this when a non -Muslim man, particularly a Hindu, making love to a Muslim woman is not only banned in the very DNA of your religion, it is deeply abhorrent at an unsurpassed level to even the educated ones among you.

Few week back I went to a small town in southern punjab a place called malir or maler... I visited its per pre partition old train station... n you know what I read on a empty old water tank? Hindu pani and muslim pani ... people who consider non Hindus n even their own low caste people as untouchables n hate them so much that they can't even bare to let them drink water from the same well or water source shouldn't pretend to be angels...

Hey, repeating is not bad as long as you are repeating the diagnosis of the same problem :)

Diagnosis Made by Quacks are almost always wrong,that's why they repeat the same drugs,advices etc to all regardless of the disease...At the End Quacks will be quacks....

Yeah.. That's a character flaw I have.. Am allergic to BS.. :D

And people with flawed Characters are Flooding the Forum quite often now days from across the border...:angel:

Only for the sound bytes.. In India, no one cares 2 hoots about Pakistani feelings.

Oh really? Thats why modi the murderer mentioned Pakistan's name in his political rally.

Here look at this indian terrorist having wet dreams on Pakistan

@farhan_9909 @Zarvan @chavunist @Side Winder @Patriots

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom