What's new

LK Advani sole MP to pay homage to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose at Parliament House

It is very much relevant for people like me to look up at the Indian history to draw inspiration from these selfless leaders and their work. Some times I wish I was given chance to serve in INA under him. Well but that is just me.....
But that was then and this is now , do tell me how you draw inspiration from these leaders of the past, let me know what specifically would you do by the inspiration gathered. (in today's day)
By the way if you served in the INA you would have had to fight our own countrymen . did you know that?

Bose is as relevant in Indian history as GAndhiji and S Patel. Nehru shouldnt even be talked about. He must be our worst PM. people today just see him as a figure in the history of India Bcos of the tyranny of Congress esp. Nehru.

I advise u to read up a bit on him!!!
I have studied history way back in the 80 then re discovered it by reading books by unbiased authors. Tell me how is bose relevant today . even for that matter gandhi or nehru. all they are is a part of our history and have no bearing in today's India. So specifically tell me how is bose relevant today.

Last edited:
Did your modi do anything? No!!!!
while it may give people a good feeling to say how brave Subash ji was and stuff , fact is he is irrelevant in today's India. people today just see him as a figure in the history of India nothing more.
same here mate.to me and people like me(believe me there are millions more if not a whole billion) Mr.Gandhi and his disciple Nehru were mere traitors who sold their motherland for a few bucks.our country suffered the partition because of these two traitors who were nothing more than a couple of British pimps......:coffee:

But that was then and this is now , do tell me how you draw inspiration from these leaders of the past, let me know what specifically would you do by the inspiration gathered. (in today's day)
By the way if you served in the INA you would have had to fight our own countrymen . did you know that?

I have studied history way back in the 80 then re discovered it by reading books by unbiased authors. Tell me how is bose relevant today . even for that matter gandhi or nehru. all they are is a part of our history and have no bearing in today's India. So specifically tell me how is bose relevant today.
Netaji will always be a matter of relevance to nationalists like me who draw their inspiration from people like him.he has inspired countless Indians to become true patriots and do their bits for the Motherland.

same here mate.to me and people like me(believe me there are millions more if not a whole billion) Mr.Gandhi and his disciple Nehru were mere traitors who sold their motherland for a few bucks.our country suffered the partition because of these two traitors who were nothing more than a couple of British pimps......:coffee:

Netaji will always be a matter of relevance to nationalists like me who draw their inspiration from people like him.he has inspired countless Indians to become true patriots and do their bits for the Motherland.
here is where i have a problem with what you said, let me explain . You do not have to be a person who has heard about Subashji to be a patriot , or someone who loves his country, during the 62 war a lot of young soldiers who volunteered did not know about nataji or even if they did , it was not what inspired them to fight.
Even in today date how many people come forward to serve just because they want to be like him? like i said earlier Netaji was in the past . yes its nice to read about him but IMHO he does not influence the people of today , except during elections when people use his name to raise emotions.

here is where i have a problem with what you said, let me explain . You do not have to be a person who has heard about Subashji to be a patriot , or someone who loves his country, during the 62 war a lot of young soldiers who volunteered did not know about nataji or even if they did , it was not what inspired them to fight.
Even in today date how many people come forward to serve just because they want to be like him? like i said earlier Netaji was in the past . yes its nice to read about him but IMHO he does not influence the people of today , except during elections when people use his name to raise emotions.

if he is that much of a non issue and gopher, how can emotions be stoked ? Emotions dont reside in vacuum u should know that !

Did your modi do anything? No!!!!
while it may give people a good feeling to say how brave Subash ji was and stuff , fact is he is irrelevant in today's India. people today just see him as a figure in the history of India nothing more.
Oh well :omghaha: :omghaha: Modi had to come here as well :P

1. Modi is not an MP so LS di vi galli vich no entry :D
2. He did recollect Netaji in public yesterday - Modi follows Subhash Chandra Bose, says 'Delhi Chalo' - News Oneindia

IMO it is far better to celebrate and look up to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose than the Nehrus and Gandhis we 'worship' today.
PS - The 'we' is just a figure of speech :P

Any true patriot and die hard nationalist is worth looking up and will bear relevance until the end of time .

Netaji and all those great freedom fighters deserve to be remembered and their struggles glorified. I am shocked at how people could say they are not relevant in this day and age . Circumstances and environments prevalent in our nation will always keep changing. That is a given.

However "Ideas" of freedom , independence , self -belief etc will always retain their power despite the circumstances.

People who forget their history loose all sense of their personal worth , their mental strength and their self -belief lies in tatters.

Its the reason why we must always honor our heroes like LALA LAJPAT RAI , TILAK , SWAMY DAYANAND SARASWATI , BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR , SWAMY VIVEKANANDA etc.

Even the most materialistic countries in the world eg. Western Nations like the U.S,U.K or France etc never disown their heroes like Napolean or Lord Nelson or Lincoln . Even today no one says that General Meade was a civil war general --he is not relevant in this age of Stealth fighters and AESA radars so lets forget him or ignore him.

Anyone who thinks this way has undoubtedly been brought up with a very wrong set of values , I am sorry to say.

I would request everyone to see this film once --

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By Shyam Benegal

and if they can , also to read

Subhas Chandra Bose -- The Springing Tiger By Hugh Toye

( Hugh Toye was one of the British Special Forces SOF agents tasked with the capture and killing of Netaji once he escaped from house arrest to Afghanistan and subsequently to Germany. )

I would request everyone to see this film once --

Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose: The Forgotten Hero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

By Shyam Benegal

and if they can , also to read

Subhas Chandra Bose -- The Springing Tiger By Hugh Toye

( Hugh Toye was one of the British Special Forces SOF agents tasked with the capture and killing of Netaji once he escaped from house arrest to Afghanistan and subsequently to Germany. )

I have seen the movie many times. It shows things that are known to everyone. If only a movie could be made on Bose post the false plane crash and which exposes Nehru's deeds.

I have seen the movie many times. It shows things that are known to everyone. If only a movie could be made on Bose post the false plane crash and which exposes Nehru's deeds.

Well there are no verifiable sources of Netaji post the supposed Plane Crash in Taiwan . The entire country would have liked to know the truth .

Unfortunately Nehru suppressed any attempts at finding out the truth about Bose after the crash.

With his "western style " diplomacy , he even made an agreement to try Bose at the Geneva Tribunal for Human rights if Bose were to be ever found.

Successive Congress governments have never accepted or even released papers containing the various commission reports on the Death or Survival of Bose.

But I remember the Mukherjee Commission report though which was well publicized which said that no plane happened to have crashed in Taiwan on that date or time and the ashes at the Japanese temple are not Netaji's.

Previous two reports --the Shah Nawaz commitee and the Khosla Commission were totally inconclusive or the evidence was willfully concealed.

The Nehru Dynasty has been guilty of covering up a great and tremendous portion of Indian History for decades.

The sole supposed Survivor who was Netaji's companion on the flight Habib ur Rahman who moved to Pakistan was also interviewed . He had the burn scars but many of the findings were either rejected by the Nehru Headed Govt or were deliberately withheld.

It is rumored that the 3rd member of the Shah Nawaz committee was pressured by the B.C Roy Govt in West Bengal to sign on the final report concluding Netaji's death in the crash at the express behest of Nehru. B.C Roy was a congressman.

Although unrelated to this , Nehru was complicit in the death of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee --The founder of Janata Party , the precursor of the BJP too . He died in a Srinagar Jail or a Jammu Jail while organizing a protest. Its kinda hard to have much respect for Nehru after getting to know of so many skeletons in his Cupboards .

is not mulayam singh called netaji now a days:p:

HAHAHA ...He is a Neta for sure but without the suffix "ji" . India is teeming with such Netas these days :lol: Not one of them deserve to be really called "ji" . :)

HAHAHA ...He is a Neta for sure but without the suffix "ji" . India is teeming with such Netas these days :lol: Not one of them deserve to be really called "ji" . :)
no, he is called 'netaji' by his party people, modi in his recent speech called mulayam netaji and called real netaji 'bose'.. he was making fun of mulayam of course. :)

Advani was the sole Indian leader to offer floral tribute to Jinnah and visited minar e pakistan too.
nothing wrong in that. :coffee:

Well there are no verifiable sources of Netaji post the supposed Plane Crash in Taiwan . The entire country would have liked to know the truth .

Unfortunately Nehru suppressed any attempts at finding out the truth about Bose after the crash.

:)
Yes its probably the greatest cover-up of Congress.
Well, i have come across many theories but only 2 seem to have some credibility.
1) he lived under disguise in a Village as a sadhu ( Gumnami baba)

2) He was kept in a Siberia prison and nehru was aware of dat.

But I wonder why the BJP govt. 0f vajpayee did not disclose the files!!

Yes its probably the greatest cover-up of Congress.
Well, i have come across many theories but only 2 seem to have some credibility.
1) he lived under disguise in a Village as a sadhu ( Gumnami baba)

2) He was kept in a Siberia prison and nehru was aware of dat.

But I wonder why the BJP govt. 0f vajpayee did not disclose the files!!

Well we only can speculate. I have a feeling Vajpayee never bothered to expose the Congress perfidy. Unlike Congress BJP does not resort to discrediting their opponents by digging up old issues. Maybe he thought it to be best keeping public sentiments and reactions after the revelations in mind. Somewhat like the Henderson-Brooks-Bhagat report of the Indo-Chinese war maybe.

Can't be 100% sure . :/

Back
Top Bottom