What's new

Live With Dr Shahid-12 February 2017

ghazi52

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Live With Dr Shahid Masood 12 February 2017

Dr. Shahid Masood was getting tired of fighting between two media groups, Goe and Bol, and also BOL was becoming more of an anti-status quo and pro-establishment platform. Dr sahab wants to stay neutral.
3 days ago NewOne MD contacted him and ask him to come back, he agreed to join NewOne.

Dr. Shahid Masood was getting tired of fighting between two media groups, Goe and Bol, and also BOL was becoming more of an anti-status quo and pro-establishment platform. Dr sahab wants to stay neutral.
3 days ago NewOne MD contacted him and ask him to come back, he agreed to join NewOne.

True.

10PM With Nadia Mirza (Part - 2) - 12th February 2017

Dr. Sb is a positive person. And every positive person wants a straight & transparent environment. But today our Pakistani media is just working for rating and business. If you are working for GEO channel, the corrupt government, Mr. PEMRA and Mr. Moaziz Adalat will encourage you. But If you are fight against these traitors, then you are hate speech. This is actual story...

wada mou choti bat is back. he can't stay on his words even for a week.

damn look at face of this stupid anchor. listening to Wada Mou choti bat as hes some kind of Peer

wada mou choti bat is back. he can't stay on his words even for a week.

damn look at face of this stupid anchor. listening to Wada Mou choti bat as hes some kind of Peer

How come you don't like him? I think the reason he wanted to leave was due to the drama between Bol and geo and he didn't want to be apart of that

How come you don't like him? I think the reason he wanted to leave was due to the drama between Bol and geo and he didn't want to be apart of that

how in the right mind would anyone like this conspiracy theorist ? the guy who sees conspiracy in everything. the guy who is not even journalist. the guy who brags about how pious he is by speaking about his plastic watch

how in the right mind would anyone like this conspiracy theorist ? the guy who sees conspiracy in everything. the guy who is not even journalist. the guy who brags about how pious he is by speaking about his plastic watch
Yawns . any one who hit corrupt mafia aka noonies & peeepeesss are our hero . anyways who are you ? Patwari ? Beneficiary of pmln? Media cell?

Last edited:
Yawns . any one who hit corrupt mafia aka noonies & peeepeesss are our hero . anyways who are you ? Patwari ? Beneficiary of pmln? Media cell?

Yawns? Oye ada tu angreez. Now check this, I'm not affiliated with any political party. Now you tell me , are you the ATM machine of Imran Khan? Or are you sheeda tali in disguise?

Masood repeats the same argument in circular fashion for 30 minutes. He can make explain his points in 5-10 minutes but wastes additional 20-25 minutes

Yawns? Oye ada tu angreez. Now check this, I'm not affiliated with any political party. Now you tell me , are you the ATM machine of Imran Khan? Or are you sheeda tali in disguise?
STFU you patwari and GTFO... you have not right to disrespect any member...or your fake id won't survive for long.. I know who you are.. your id, your ip.. so STFU

STFU you patwari and GTFO... you have not right to disrespect any member...or your fake id won't survive for long.. I know who you are.. your id, your ip.. so STFU
o bass kar dey khatay angreez , ada tu stfu & gtfo lol .. you know my id? thats good now u know where to find me, how about you come face to face

Back
Top Bottom