What's new

Live UN speech Link-Interesting speech from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia,Afghanistan & Bangladesh

RedHulk

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Here is the link to Live UN speech-Interesting speech will be from Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan & Bangladesh, which will be related to Pakistan & Kashmir.

1st- Saudi Arabia- Lets see if they mention Kashmir or not.
2nd- Afghanistan- Lets see if they blame all the wrong doing to Pakistan.
3rd- Pakistan - Lets see how well PM Nawaz Sharif will convey our concerns regarding Kashmir.
4th- Bangladesh- Lets see how the old grudge against Pakistan will be portrayed.

https://gadebate.un.org/en

really dont want to waste bandwidth on listening to great NS or to any of the great leaders mentioned in the list.

These speeches comes in readable format or not?

LMAO as usual the haram-khor , namak -haram Afghans blaming Pakistan for every thing ,
Let me say it again ,,,,,,,,,,,,, SEND and KICK ALL AFGHANS from PAKISTAN , and Close the border , mine it, fence it , trench it .
salute you sir!!!!

1. So there is no such thing as Ummah. Finally Saudis showed their true colour. They talked about Palestine but not uttered single word about Kashmir. Pakistan should change it policy toward Saudis. Clear cut we won't come to save you. Let the democracy ruin you.

2. Nawaz failed to mention Indian involvement in Balochistan.

3. Afghanistan as usual blame game but bit less aggressiveness.

1. So there is no such thing as Ummah. Finally Saudis showed their true colour. They talked about Palestine but not uttered single word about Kashmir. Pakistan should change it policy toward Saudis. Clear cut we won't come to save you. Let the democracy ruin you. ..

And, will the RedHulk employ the 2 million Pakistanis currently working Saudi Arabia?

1. So there is no such thing as Ummah. Finally Saudis showed their true colour. They talked about Palestine but not uttered single word about Kashmir. Pakistan should change it policy toward Saudis. Clear cut we won't come to save you. Let the democracy ruin you.
even China won't say anything on Kashmir ,would you want to change the policy towards China too.. foreign policy dsnt work that way . what will KSA get raising Kashmir ? I will say nothing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom