What's new

Liu Xiaobo and Nobel Peace Prize are both farce

most chinese have no fantasy about the west. they are truly actively attempting to limit china's growth and keep us in "low level equilibrium". fighting a war is not out of the question, it's just that the price is too high (turning into radioactive smoke). so they use the easy way: a bunker is best broken from the inside.

most chinese have no fantasy about the west. they are truly actively attempting to limit china's growth and keep us in "low level equilibrium". fighting a war is not out of the question, it's just that the price is too high (turning into radioactive smoke). so they use the easy way: a bunker is best broken from the inside.

It is true for most sane Chinese, however, some internet warriors ccp bashing trolls are different story.

Check this article.

[????]???????????????????????_?1?_????_??????

读完了,他说的蛮有道理,反驳他的人也走了极端。其实我觉得现在很多“愤青”都是米国在80年代对中国年轻一代的洗脑。被洗脑的人丧失了客观分析信息的能力。就算给了他们真理,他们也看不清,他们无法接受事实,甚至会故意扭曲事实。我表哥的女朋友就是那样的,她说”在米国人人都有私家车,太先进了“,我说,”他们没公交系统,没车会死人的“,她居然说“看,公交系统就是落后!以后应该取消公交系统!“而在我们建立高铁网络之前,她说我们严重落后德国日本的原因,是因为我们的公交系统不够发达。。。

洗脑是一个不可逆转的过程,所以我们能做的也只是等80后(尤其是85年前出生的,他们受的影响最严重)退出历史的舞台,退出社会的主流。

读完了,他说的蛮有道理,反驳他的人也走了极端。其实我觉得现在很多“愤青”都是米国在80年代对中国年轻一代的洗脑。被洗脑的人丧失了客观分析信息的能力。就算给了他们真理,他们也看不清,他们无法接受事实,甚至会故意扭曲事实。我表哥的女朋友就是那样的,她说”在米国人人都有私家车,太先进了“,我说,”他们没公交系统,没车会死人的“,她居然说“看,公交系统就是落后!以后应该取消公交系统!“而在我们建立高铁网络之前,她说我们严重落后德国日本的原因,是因为我们的公交系统不够发达。。。

洗脑是一个不可逆转的过程,所以我们能做的也只是等80后(尤其是85年前出生的,他们受的影响最严重)退出历史的舞台,退出社会的主流。

外国的月亮永远比中国的圆,很多国人都有这个毛病。

自己没本事就一天到晚就知道怨天怨地,有事没事都怪TG。

人家外国就算再先进也和中国人无关,人家会在乎你中国人的死活? 有些人还幻想米帝会来解放他们,真他妈的脑袋被驴给踢了。。。天朝就是这种成事不足,败事有余的屁民太多。。。

外国的月亮永远比中国的圆,很多国人都有这个毛病。

自己没本事就一天到晚就知道怨天怨地,有事没事都怪TG。

人家外国就算再先进也和中国人无关,人家会在乎你中国人的死活? 有些人还幻想米帝会来解放他们,真他妈的脑袋被驴给踢了。。。天朝就是这种成事不足,败事有余的屁民太多。。。

其实很多都是”有国际视野的“ "上层人士” - 在国内混不下去所以被老爸安排到澳大利亚混了几年,看了基本禁书,”开阔了眼界“后回来的败类。有这么多怨言的顶多只是5%的人,但是他们发言最频繁。。。

其实很多都是”有国际视野的“ "上层人士” - 在国内混不下去所以被老爸安排到澳大利亚混了几年,看了基本禁书,”开阔了眼界“后回来的败类。有这么多怨言的顶多只是5%的人,但是他们发言最频繁。。。

也有很多中国人出国后看清楚了西方的真面目,本来是反共的也变成亲共了。

以后像亮剑那样的红色经典剧应该再多拍一些,以增加国民对中华人民共和国的认同感,不过抗日剧已经拍得够多了,以后应该多拍一些抗美援朝的电视剧,让国人好好看看米帝的真实面目,反正反华势力在好莱坞猖獗无比,连赤色黎明这种无中生有的反华片都这么大张旗鼓地做宣传,咱们又何必怕米帝的和谐。

不过反华制片商MGM都倒闭了,真是他妈活该!!!

Last edited:
It is extremely naive to think that the West is not actively trying to impede China's development. The West certainly wants to maintain the status quo, of which it is the biggest beneficiary. Another rising power poses a threat to its continued dominance. The most cost-effective and least risky strategy is to foster instability in China through so-called color revolution. Liu Xiaobo is merely a small pawn in such a grand scheme. Having said that, I do agree that the Chinese government's handling of the Nobel peace prize is too clumsy. It made too big a deal out of the whole thing.

Doubtful. And saying things like "west trying to impede china's development" sounds way to much like people's daily. I don't think EU like that,they are too busy manageing their own problems. I do think it's in american's best interest that China keep having some form of internal problems, so they can stay in power. But that China DO have many internal problem which are cause by it's own system.

Color revolution and Liu case won't happen if the country don't have that type of problem. Socialy unstable is prime fact for these type things to happen.

As I seen in this forum, I think american's would be pleased that Chinese and India hate each other. Nothing is more easy then to manipulate so call patrotic(one would also call them nationalist) of a nation to attack anoter nation, which ultimately to serve the 3'rd nation's best interest. Any confict between China and Japan or India would serve US very well. They don't even have to fire a single shot.

Last edited:
Doubtful. And saying things like "west trying to impede china's development" sounds way to much like people's daily. I don't think EU like that,they are too busy manageing their own problems. I do think it's in american's best interest that China keep having some form of internal problems, so they can stay in power. But that China DO have many internal problem which are cause by it's own system.

Color revolution and Liu case won't happen if the country don't have that type of problem. Socialy unstable is prime fact for these type things to happen.

As I seen in this forum, I think american's would be pleased that Chinese and India hate each other. Nothing is more easy then to manipulate so call patrotic(one would also call them nationalist) of a nation to attack anoter nation, which ultimately to serve the 3'rd nation's best interest. Any confict between China and Japan or India would serve US very well. They don't even have to fire a single shot.

A problem, you pay attention to China's news, you go to China BBS?

Any country has its own internal affairs of trouble, you think that the United States do not? British do not? Other developing countries do not? This is not an excuse for Western interference in internal affairs, and I hope you do not try to do the work of any confusion.

LOL. Now that's just paranoid. I doubt west hate China or want to destroyed China(nor did they destroyed Japan's economy). Soviet can only blame it's self on cracking up like ice in the summer.
Now it's quite a different thing to say West want's what is best for China. Ofc they want a democracy in china,but they don't really care about HOW you do it. Or at what cost.
CCP's own PR department should all get fire for the Liu Xiaobo fiasko. China shouldn't react like that to a prize everyone knows it FAR FAR from "PEACE" prize. It's a politics /human right prize. By reaction like teen, they just made the news everywhere. Idiots.... :hitwall:

The Chinese government PR is a joke. Get some Chinese American college student in America, they will be ten times better at PR than the current CCP. Shame.

We all know the more the Chinese object, the more credit it gives the Nobel Peace Prize.

It is like a bully taunt. The more you show that you are hurt, the more they taunt. China should just be quite or run a few article bashing the Nobel Prize. No use being butthurt over a bogus "peace" prize given by a buch of white dude jerking each other at how "civilize" they are.

Seriously, no one give a **** about the Peace Prize, except for the money. It has no moral value.

I don't know why we are still talking about this very boreling topic. If you really want to talk about, here are a few points to you:

1) The five committe members are not selected by people around the world, therefore, they represent nothing but their own political standards and judgements. Most importantly, they DO NOT represent Chinese people.

2) China is moving forward and getting more and more strong and prosperous. The Nobel "Peace" Prize and its current and some former winners contribute nothing but disturbances to China's development.

3) Western democratical system is western's "medicine". We Chinese can study their "medicine", but we refuse to take any poisons. We Chinese should be confident that we can create an even better system than theirs.

4) So far, this world is dominated by a rogue group leading by the US government. Wikileak just showed us a tip of the icebug. China has the responsibility to stand up, fight againest the dark side and establish the new world order.

enjoy your USD and use it well. don't know chinese, false flag, why don't you admit you are american and stop shaming our flag?

WTF is with you guys' official English news agency? Instead of reading news, it's as if I'm being fed what I'm supposed to think. How do you expect Westerners to read this propaganda? Even Indians do better. SHAME

It's not Chinese propaganda. It's Western propaganda. You have been listening to so much biased work that your mind is inclined to believe everything the US media says. That's normal.

Funny they think that they can stop China with this pathetic clown AKA "刘晓波".

China is destined to become the World Savior, NO ONE CAN STOP HER!!!

A problem, you pay attention to China's news, you go to China BBS?

Any country has its own internal affairs of trouble, you think that the United States do not? British do not? Other developing countries do not? This is not an excuse for Western interference in internal affairs, and I hope you do not try to do the work of any confusion.

You my friend are the one who is confused.
What's last time you talk to normal chinese people inside China?! People are annoy by many things. To hide your head in the sand,is so useful! We shouldn't ignore these social problems that is there. These things are the one's will cause China's downfall if no one cares!!

The two problems shouldn't mix with each other.

OFC Western shouldn't interference of other ppl's internal affairs,but they do that all the time. Most time CCP reaction has been way of the top(giving more bullet to westren media). Most case western can't do that much damage to China,if CCP can react calmly to critic.

1) The five committe members are not selected by people around the world, therefore, they represent nothing but their own political standards and judgements. Most importantly, they DO NOT represent Chinese people.

Actualy the price represent western value. A very typical western way.

2) China is moving forward and getting more and more strong and prosperous. The Nobel "Peace" Prize and its current and some former winners contribute nothing but disturbances to China's development.

-Well if CCP just can keep calm then everything is just fine. by reaction like what CCP did, they just justified it.

3) Western democratical system is western's "medicine". We Chinese can study their "medicine", but we refuse to take any poisons. We Chinese should be confident that we can create an even better system than theirs.

-Well that is the problem. Democracy is hardly a poison. But As the form it base on western value,and it's also base on western civilization(consider it's actualy 2000years old too). Chinese versio SHOULD be different! But still the RULE BY LAW is not optional!

4) So far, this world is dominated by a rogue group leading by the US government. Wikileak just showed us a tip of the icebug. China has the responsibility to stand up, fight againest the dark side and establish the new world order.

-Rogue group? Half the world are rogue? Even american's are not that arrogant!
-Dark side?! :D You really should read about some of the good side of democracy country...
-New world order = another hegemony claim. More bullet for western Media. NICE work!

enjoy your USD and use it well. don't know chinese, false flag, why don't you admit you are american and stop shaming our flag?

Shaming our flag? You joking,right? By been trueful is "shaming the flag"? Been a annoying nationalist is good thing? You do know book are for reading,not burning? Comment like your only show you are either ignore the facts or just a simple mind nationalist.
Also talking like that only show YOU have no idea chinese civlization as whole. If there is one fault of CCP,that is they copy the american way of education!
Congratulations been one of drones! When you have your first independent thought,call me!

Back
Top Bottom