What's new

Little Africa in The Middle of Java, Indonesia

Indos

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Baluran National Park, East Java, Indonesia

This park is a forest preservation area that extends about 25.000 ha on the north coast of East Java. The location is in Sumberwaru village,

awa.jpg

baluran-tour.jpg

slide-4.jpg

xTaman-Nasional-Baluran_Alam-Bebas-di-Timur-Pulau-Jawa-3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.CX0ktzmLX-.jpg

pg-baluran-pic2.jpg

Wow... that looks like in Africa, which island in Indonesia ?

you will be surprised, those scene actually taking place at the most populous island in Indonesia "Java"

Wow... that looks like in Africa, which island in Indonesia ?

It is in (East Java), there are several national park in Java ( the largest of course in Sumatra or Kalimantan island), but only this park that has different look.

This is the standard national park in Indonesia look like:

Meru Betiri National Park (Java), a person that I know said to me that he hear Javanese tiger during his stay around the mountain area in this national park.

Javanese tiger believed still in existence | The Jakarta Post

P1110379.jpg

Ujung Kulon National Park (Java)

cidaon-grazing-ground.jpg

Last edited:
It is in (East Java), there are several national park in Java ( the largest of course in Sumatra or Kalimantan island), but only this park that has different look.

This is the standard national park in Indonesia look like:

Meru Betiri National Park (Java)

P1110379.jpg

Ujung Kulon National Park (Java)

cidaon-grazing-ground.jpg
Good, near our neighour there's a Asia-version Africa land to explore (environment completely different from other nations) ... such journey will be popular for foreign tourists from China, Japan, Korea etc. The only thing is to improve local infrastructure & quality of service ... tourism cooperation with foreign travel agencies to attract more foreign tourists.

The Africa journey is too far for most Asian travelers, but Indonesia East Java is a marvelous place near us.:enjoy:

Good, near our neighour there's a Asia-version Africa land to explore (environment completely different from other nations) ... such journey will be popular for foreign tourists from China, Japan, Korea etc. The only thing is to improve local infrastructure & quality of service ... tourism cooperation with foreign travel agencies to attract more foreign tourists.

The Africa journey is too far for most Asian travelers, but Indonesia East Java is a marvelous place near us.:enjoy:

Even this is the first time I know that there is an exotic place like that in Java after seeing my friend picture on her Facebook...... :p:

There are many to explore like Komodo Island ( already famous) that in my opinion is quite unique as well

Komodo Islands

komodo_island.jpg

01.jpg

topoone.jpg

komodo-dragon.jpg

Back
Top Bottom