What's new

Lira reels as Turkey tests investors once more

Israel face different scenario. The dollar / euro and pound fall against the Israeli shekel. It means that if i go to Europe for example its very cheap compared to Israel. In terms of consumer it's a dream but Israeli company's that get money from abroad in dollar pay the price. Israeli public Bank buy lots of dollars 30bilion dollar just last weak to balance it. Israel have almost 200bilon in dollar and it's not enough to balance it.

And the Turks were laughing and mocking us for 10 years about the debt crisis

Hypothetically speaking is there an alternative popular leader who can win against Erdogan? Before some turk starts jumping up and down i want to make it clear that i am asking this to research political dynamics in Turkey at present.
Well word was that Aksener is a strong candidate for the presidency.

Israel face different scenario. The dollar / euro and pound fall against the Israeli shekel. It means that if i go to Europe for example its very cheap compared to Israel. In terms of consumer it's a dream but Israeli company's that get money from abroad in dollar pay the price. Israeli public Bank buy lots of dollars 30bilion dollar just last weak to balance it. Israel have almost 200bilon in dollar and it's not enough to balance it.
we need to get down the tarrafs

Back
Top Bottom