What's new

Like in India, the Chinese are taking over Bangladesh’s phone market, too

So if Samsung will start production in Bangladesh , what will be the price of flagship phone? Just curious bro.

if someones "values their/their father's hard earning money." then they wouldn't consider flagship phones in the first place. Im sure there might be some form of reduction though.

EDIT: too lazy to type the parts under the quotation marks :p

My i point is i agree samsung phones are overpriced, but if they reduce their prices, they would be the de facto standard for users who aren't tech savy, the samsung brand name contains much gravitas, so consumers would be more likely to choose anything associated with samsung over any chinese brand.

too lazy to type the parts under the quotation marks :p
LOL no problem :D

My i point is i agree samsung phones are overpriced, but if they reduce their prices, they would be the de facto standard for users who aren't tech savy, the samsung brand name contains much gravitas, so they would be more likely to choose samsung over any chinese brand.
Well yes, I Agree :)

Fall of Samsung is it's destiny. Blood sucking vampires shouldn't survive in this world . With some so called sophisticated technology Samsung just want to cut throat. Only some folks who want to show off Wil buy High end Samsung phone. Now for the rest brands, Sony , HTC , and others produce good quality Phones with high price.
And xiaomi, huawei are exactly providing not only the same quality Phones, but also even better quality Phones with half price of Sony and HTC and almost 1/3 of price comparing Samsung.
So only fool, ignorant, Idiot middle class and rich folks will buy Samsung.
And also HTC mid range mobiles Internet network and WiFi is poor, but with half price you can get way better quality phone from huawei and xiaomi.
It's likely comparing the two plane eurofighter typhoon is providing slightly better performance than sukhoi 35 with double price.
So Samsung is doing the same comparing the Chinese brands.
So surely Samsung should never be an option for them who value their/their father's hard earning money.
iPhones or pixel phones and none of the other PEASANTS

oneplus is not a peasant option/ more like a butler

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom