What's new

Like China, Pakistan is using Islamabad & Karachi’s civil airports for military purposes Satellite i

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the issue here?? These hardened pens were there since long time back.

If both sides are training to use highways to recover and launch aircraft's during a war scenario, what is all the ho ha on using civilian airports during emergency??

Gilgit, Skardu etc. have been dual use airports since dogs ears.....same is the case in Baluchistan.

I don't see the logic of this "revelation" other than fueling Indian BS Propaganda.

The topic of the thread should have been "Like so many other countries including Israel, Pakistan too uses civilian airports for military purpose in times of emergencies!!!"

These so-called experts can dig and even recognize Chinese on the ground via SAT images or even counts 300+ bodies without proof but lost the black box to the local Kashmiris, never found F-16 but a piece of AMRAAM upped one of theirs. I really hope that such kind of shitty articles aren't shared anymore and those who have nothing qualitative to share can rest for a while and read into existing subjects but help us to keep it clean. Less the garbage please.

Every Airport does have security apparatus and PAF is free to utilize any Airport in-case of Emergency. Speaking of Chinese was necessary to satisfy RSS Nazi ego at home and attract readers - a click bait in-fact.

I am not deleting that thread continued for two pages but next time, such stuff will be taken down along with fraction. Indeed, these Raj47s type childish analysis are gross insults to any working brain.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom