What's new

Life Insurance for Defence Personnel

syntax_error

Reaction score
Hi,

Im curious is there any Life Insurence type scheme for Defence Personnel. IF not tell me is this kind of option is viable or not or if there are any flaws ..
Let say (Indian context) when a soldier joins the army he is immediately insured for 50 lakhs ... from is wages 15-25% of premium is cut and rest is paid my the MOD now if ever he is injured or killed in Action or Missing in action his family gets the insurance amount.
This might seem a financial loss to the government but the otherside can be that if he retires at the proper age he will not get the insurance amount as it would be used only if something happened to him and the government could use this money to pay his pension after he has retired ..
this ensure better safety for our soldiers and also in the end i guess will take care of the pension load of the government.....
plus te government can earn interest from the premium amounts or use it for more R&D .... please tell me if my economics is messed up !!!!:woot:

Also look at the macro and long run prospective
thanks in advance

plz do give ur views especially the guys in the millitary !!!!!

Sergeant Clark was assigned to the induction center, where he advised new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance.

It wasn’t long before Captain Rogers noticed that Sergeant Clark had almost a 100% record for insurance sales, which had never happened before.

Rather than ask about this, the Captain stood in the back of the room and listened to Clark’s sales pitch. Clark explained the basics of the GI Insurance to the new recruits, and then said: “If you have GI Insurance and go into battle and are killed, the government has to pay $200,000 to your beneficiaries. If you don’t have GI insurance, and you go into battle and get killed, the government only has to pay a maximum of $6000.”

“Now”, he concluded, “which bunch do you think they are going to send into battle first?”

no seriously, i have no idea on this issue coz we get report on how defence personnels families suffer, so i wanted to know

not an expert but i will guess its high risk , you can do stats by going back 60years numbers of war fought and soldiers dead.

Now in coming future if you look around things are more likley to stay the same or get even worst, its more than likely that there will be new conflicts unfortunatly more casualties .. what insurer will underwrite such a risky thing?

Hello,

You need to have the life insurance policy for defense personnel. You must have the safe guard for the life. Now you can get life insurance quotes and life insurance quote online which will protect your life for ever.

Thanks,
Mike Wilson
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on."

Hi Guys,

You must think about safe guard for your life and also for your family.You can have life insurance policy and also get life insurance quotes or life insurance quote online.

Thanks,
Steven.
--------------------------
"Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets."

I am no expert, but I think it's a big risk, you can make the statistics go back 60 years the number of soldiers and fought in the war dead.

Now, coming in the future, if you look around things are likley to remain the same or worse, is more than likely that new conflicts, unfortunately, the victims more .. what the insurance company to ensure a risky thing?

Back
Top Bottom