What's new

Libyan invasion was planned more than 10 years ago! General Wesley Clark

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
UN should start the massacre investigation against Qaddafi supporters and tribe men.

Together with Qaddafi's abusive killing, it's a hot topic around the globe now.

i m not surprised to know that. U.S had always kept it's evil eye on libya.

Indian troops were on ground masquerading as rebels.

Once again Indians played same role as they did in previous Arab wars.. i.e. fighting along enemies of Arab states.

All eyes on Indian how they get their reward from France etc.

Once again Indians played same role as they did in previous Arab wars.. i.e. fighting along enemies of Arab states.

india is always neutral on such issues. we didn't supported anyone. get ur facts right before posting.

india is always neutral on such issues. we didn't supported anyone. get ur facts right before posting.

Indian airforce had participated in Arab-Israel war and fought against Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Syria.

In present time rebels in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain are trained and briefed in Indian.

While in recent Bahrain uprising against state.. Indians played active role... in various ways i.e. providing support for distributing propaganda.

Campaign against hiring of Pakistanis in security was one example.

Indian airforce had participated in Arab-Israel war and fought against Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Syria.

In present time rebels in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain are trained and briefed in Indian.

While in recent Bahrain uprising against state.. Indians played active role... in various ways i.e. providing support for distributing propaganda.

nice story again. come with some proof if u have any.

We live in a time where Zionist and western lies and propaganda fuel the world. Its quite simple Pax america will be remembered as an empire where propaganda and disinformation was used to steal third world resourses. Not much of a legacy.

are you on drugs mate . have you become so paranoid that you see "Indians " everywhere?
where did we come into this equation?:D

so by that definition , it was not the Israeli air force but ours which defeated the Arab air-forces?:rofl:

The U.S. invaded Libya ? I must have missed that one. Another one of Wesleys goofy 'insights'.:usflag:

How many times are we all gonna act suprised that the pentagon...and any decent military....has plans for every contingency.

Back
Top Bottom