What's new

Libya: Qaddhafi Violates Ceasefire, Foreign Forces Mount Attack

I'm a proud American (Indian) again today- who knows that its America once again leading the charge for the sake of humanity and savings thousands of Muslims from being slaughtered , just like Kosovo...the new Libyan govt will remember who helped them and who just came there for Gaddafi's oil and ran away when innocent civilians were being slaughtered..

I'm a proud American (Indian) again today- who knows that its America once again leading the charge for the sake of humanity and savings thousands of Muslims from being slaughtered , just like Kosovo...the new Libyan govt will remember who helped them and who just came there for Gaddafi's oil and ran away when innocent civilians were being slaughtered..

Slaughtering Muslims who care about their oil to save Muslims who's willing to give their oil.

Isn't that a nice trade.

Slaughtering Muslims who care about their oil to save Muslims who's willing to give their oil.

Isn't that a nice trade.

Arrgghh.... US does not import from Libya. and there is massive chinese investments in libya to capture the oil wealth of libyan people during the Gaddafi period.

It is slowly making sense, that Chinese are friends of Gaddafi.

Perhaps in the near future China can be seen as a friend of the Libyan people and whoever the next, new Libyan government consists of?

Arrgghh.... US does not import from Libya. and there is massive chinese investments in libya to capture the oil wealth of libyan people during the Gaddafi period.

Gaddafi prefers Taiwan over the mainland and only thinks of us when his life is in danger, sorry buddy, he hates us.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Taiwan's Chen raises Libya visit

We're against the invasion of Libya on principle, unlike some certain countries who only do things to protect their oil interest.

China has vast coal lands. What is China doing to self help itself to extra petroleum from coal and coal tars?

Oh, so according to your theory, they're slaughtering Muslims who do business with China to save Muslims who do business with the US.

Even better.

I guess China's nonviolent business strategy has forced the US to adopt Plan B. :rolleyes:

Perhaps in the near future China can be seen as a friend of the Libyan people and whoever the next, new Libyan government consists of?

That'll be quite simple, actually, especially when the Libyan people sees the long-lasting effects of US military occupation.

Unless they can take Gaddafi out, it is going to take a long time. I would not be surprised if the primary objective changes 5 times before it all ends.

Unless they can take Gaddafi out, it is going to take a long time. I would not be surprised if the primary objective changes 5 times before it all ends.

No need to invade a whole country and dismantle their entire defense force if the target's an individual.

So, where are the CIA agents and armed "diplomats" when we actually need them?

Isn't that a nice trade.

your country was embedded there big time and for the longest- it was you guys who filled Gaddafi's coffers for the longest while the US refused to have relationship with that OIL rich country for decades! known your darn history and worse yet know your own countries history in Libya... China had to rescue its oil exes and workers when the revolution began from Libya.

Really? I remeber someone said before that US actually get quite a bit of its oil from Libya.

edit: actually it's not that much, must have mixed up somewhere.

Oh, and our countrymen are everywhere where people wanted to do business with us.

your country was embedded there big time and for the longest- it was you guys who filled Gaddafi's coffers for the longest while the US refused to have relationship with that OIL rich country for decades! known your darn history and worse yet know your own countries history in Libya... China had to rescue its oil exes and workers when the revolution began from Libya.

Oh, so trading with certain African countries is a crime now?
So much for international "freedom", huh?

Speaking of who should learn history, try searching up the US ties to Saudi Arabia. :disagree:

BTW, rescuing your workers from another country is called "responsibility", genius.

Back
Top Bottom