What's new

LHC orders to Arrest Mir Shakeel ur Rehman, Shaista Lodhi & Veena Malik

Amaa'n

STAFF
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LAHORE: The Lahore High Court today ordered arrest of Geo/Jang group owner Mir Shakeelur Rehman, GEO host Shahista Lodhi, TV actress Veena Malik and her husband Asad Khattak within 15 days, ARY News reported.

The court ordered for arrest of the four persons on a writ petition of Nadeem Shibli Adovcate. Jusrtice Aijaz Ahsan of the LHC issued arrest orders. The orders were issued following scores of petitions were filed against blasphemous program aired by Geo TV last month wherein it played manqabat (religious poetry) during re-enactment of Veena Malik’s wedding in its morning show, hosted by Shahista Lodhi, and danced on it, thus hurting sentiments of millions of viewers.

During the hearing, Shibli said a joint investigation team be formed to look after the case.

Federal interior secretary and inspector general Punjab were made respondents in the petition.

The court ordered IG Punjab to nab the aforementioned four people within 15 days.

Can a fugitive run business in Pakistan?-

i dont see Mir Pehri Shakal ur rehman coming back-

this was inevitable

but will the inevitable happen in the first place ?!?!?!

well lets see if things go beyond the paper !!!!

Can a fugitive run business in Pakistan?-

i dont see Mir Pehri Shakal ur rehman coming back-
apparently, he will be arrested for investigation and then charged, and face trail, once proven hes a fugitive. Innocent until proven guilty :D

apparently, he already has another warrant issued in his name by Anti terror court :
Warrant-581x800.jpg

This is Pakistan. We dont arrest criminals. We make them PM, president, CM.

I will not be surprised if any one these named by LHC will one day be our ministers, CM, governor or the like.

Pakistan zindabad!

PS : They must have already left the country.

First thing come in mind was
AH may have 200 Marla plot and he is going to lose it.

Back
Top Bottom