What's new

Let's Reinforce the Future of Pakistan.

Youth of any nation is the backbone of its present and mainly its future. All of us can succeed in life with opportunities provided by our families. Also get financially and morally support by our families and friends. And most of us take that for granted. But many people out there have only moral support, but their parents can't afford their expenses and can not help them finically. But they don't lose the hope and they don't give up. They work twice more harder than people with enough of the financial support. They are the REAL inspiration. The real hero.........The real future of a nation..........The spinal cord of a nation..........The enlightenment of a nation. We see them around us, on streets, we hear about them, and we read about them.
They need our support. So please do support them. However you can, but do help.

This young boy is doing A levels running his own food stall, people in Lahore should try ordering food from his menu to support him.

View attachment 306267
View attachment 306268

If you are in Lahore please support him. Not particularly him, anyone you see around is working hard to study or to support his/her family. Help them. Help Pakistan. Help its future.

Pakistan Zindabad.
Salute to this Kid.May he get good result of what he is doing today.
We have a lot of people of this kind who have the passion of studying but don't have that financial support from their parents.One of my very close friends works at a call centre while studying and he is barely 20.
These kind of people reinforce my faith in Pakistan..This is the future of Pakistan and I am confident that one day Pakistan will rise and shine.:pakistan:

Thanks Lady Beautiful Post Again.
And for this young man,
2_70332.JPG

hqdefault.jpg

KEEP IT UP MY FRIEND , :smitten::smitten::smitten::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

kaka thanks for the tag,i wish i could help him out------as iam still a student,so the fiancial help is out of the question,but i would suggest my brother to cut short his menu,believe me it works----------- something like this
1 Biryani
2 roti----no nan
3 1 lentil + 1 vegetable dish/day------ and then change lentils and vegetables salan every day or as he deems fit
4 raita mixed salad,would save him extra $
5 salti Lassi/cold drink/Tea
6 keeping in view his customers tastes he can also include white korma to the menu twice a week (excluding biryani when korma is on the list )
7 no freezing and stockpiling of anything especially the chicken,serve it fresh,set a standard
8 and the important of all points, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES

Allah will surely Bless this brave soul

Assalam o Alaikum

Thanks for sharing. I wonder how he even manages to cook and manage all that and also study. Even our Girls dont do that much anymore:D

kaka thanks for the tag,i wish i could help him out------as iam still a student,so the fiancial help is out of the question,but i would suggest my brother to cut short his menu,believe me it works----------- something like this
1 Biryani
2 roti----no nan
3 1 lentil + 1 vegetable dish/day------ and then change lentils and vegetables salan every day or as he deems fit
4 raita mixed salad,would save him extra $
5 salti Lassi/cold drink/Tea
6 keeping in view his customers tastes he can also include white korma to the menu twice a week (excluding biryani when korma is on the list )
7 no freezing and stockpiling of anything especially the chicken,serve it fresh,set a standard
8 and the important of all points, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR STUDIES

Allah will surely Bless this brave soul
What a detailed plan. Very Nice.:tup:

I really hope AFTER his studies he really get a job IN HIS FIELD IN PAKISTAN to really push this country forward. If not than all this effort for study is really in vain.

He should also establish a restaurant or even a Dhaba permanently as a side business.

Pakistan really need to establish much more industry, labs, infrastructures and projects to utilize our talented brains. Some time one feels forget about all the defensive stuff and really push development for like 10 20 years to get out of this stone age and poverty.

May Allah give us all taufeeq to help the whole of humanity.

Assalam o Alaikum
WASLAAM JNB:-)
Thanks for sharing
my pleasure:agree:
I wonder how he even manages to cook and manage all that and also study. Even our Girls dont do that much anymore:D
now a days girls are lazy------only thing they care about is their surkhi poder:D---and yes cooking all this is a mightmare
What a detailed plan. Very Nice.:tup:
g, mehrbani:enjoy:
I really hope AFTER his studies he really get a job IN HIS FIELD IN PAKISTAN to really push this country forward. If not than all this effort for study is really in vain.
if he's good at math he should go for engineering,have good marks and media would do rest of the job,he can get a full bright scholarship in a year or so:yahoo:,it all depends on the grades

He should also establish a restaurant or even a Dhaba permanently as a side business.
at this stage i think it won't be a good idea

Pakistan really need to establish much more industry, labs, infrastructures and projects to utilize our talented brains. Some time one feels forget about all the defensive stuff and really push development for like 10 20 years to get out of this stone age and poverty.
we cannot afford to do that,make nab and aunti:P corruption efficient and voila

May Allah give us all taufeeq to help the whole of humanity.
Ameen! and :welcome::pdf::pakistan:

WASLAAM JNB:-)

my pleasure:agree:

now a days girls are lazy------only thing they care about is their surkhi poder:D---and yes cooking all this is a mightmare

g, mehrbani:enjoy:

if he's good at math he should go for engineering,have good marks and media would do rest of the job,he can get a full bright scholarship in a year or so:yahoo:,it all depends on the grades

at this stage i think it won't be a good idea

we cannot afford to do that,make nab and aunti:P corruption efficient and voila

Ameen! and :welcome::pdf::pakistan:

I thank you for considering my post worthy of a detailed reply.

Our beloved land and people have a tremendous God gifted potential. Wish we really start using it in a positive way.

Fiza e Badr paida kar

Farishtai tairi nusrat ko utar saktai hain gardon sai

Kitar andar Kitar AB BHI

Youth of any nation is the backbone of its present and mainly its future. All of us can succeed in life with opportunities provided by our families. Also get financially and morally support by our families and friends. And most of us take that for granted. But many people out there have only moral support, but their parents can't afford their expenses and can not help them finically. But they don't lose the hope and they don't give up. They work twice more harder than people with enough of the financial support. They are the REAL inspiration. The real hero.........The real future of a nation..........The spinal cord of a nation..........The enlightenment of a nation. We see them around us, on streets, we hear about them, and we read about them.
They need our support. So please do support them. However you can, but do help.

This young boy is doing A levels running his own food stall, people in Lahore should try ordering food from his menu to support him.

View attachment 306267
View attachment 306268

If you are in Lahore please support him. Not particularly him, anyone you see around is working hard to study or to support his/her family. Help them. Help Pakistan. Help its future.

Pakistan Zindabad.
I liked this speaker and almost all his speeches

I liked this speaker and almost all his speeches

Thanks for sharing it sister. I totally enjoyed it. He's funny and knows how to grab the attention of his audience. What's his name?

Haha laughed so hard when he said "burger khilana issue Nahi hai, liken Har bar khane Ke bad kehty, maza Nahi aya".
LOL

Thanks for sharing it sister. I totally enjoyed it. He's funny and knows how to grab the attention of his audience. What's his name?

Haha laughed so hard when he said "burger khilana issue Nahi hai, liken Har bar khane Ke bad kehty, maza Nahi aya".
LOL
I think it is Qaim Ali Shah or something...Yes he has brilliant lectures - I loved those encouraging the youth to start their own business...He says the most common excuse he hears is experience nai hai...He joked about it saying: Experience tou shadi ka bhi nai hai but people still jump in :p:

Back
Top Bottom