What's new

Let's Pay our Tributes and Blessings upon Shaheed e Karbala R.A and His Companions

Mutakalim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I am quoting few Ahadees from Bukhari and Muslim, just to pay my tributes to Imam e Aali Muqam R.A, His Family and His companions (May Allah be Pleased with Them). Let's pray that may Allah grant us courage, wisdom and Eman to stand up against all form of tyrannies, to stand up against enemies of Rasool Allah P.B.U.H and His deen, and to promote and highlight teachings and sacrifices of Sahaba and Ahl ul Bait R.A.

Narrated by Muhammad, Anas bin Malik said, "The head of Al-Hussain was brought to 'Ubaidullah bin Ziyad and was put in a tray, and then Ibn Ziyad started playing with a stick at the nose and mouth of Al-Husain's head and saying something about his handsome features." Anas then said (to him), "Al-Husain resembled the Prophet more than the others did."

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 91

Narrated by Ibn Abi Nu'm: A person asked 'Abdullah bin 'Umar whether a Muslim could kill flies. I heard him saying (in reply). "The people of Iraq are asking about the killing of flies while they themselves murdered the son of the daughter of Allah's Apostle . The Prophet said, They (i.e. Hasan and Husain) are my two sweet basils in this world."

Bukhari Volume 5, Book 57, Number 96

'Aisha reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) went out one morning wearing a striped cloak of the black camel's hair that there came Hasan b. 'Ali. He wrapped him under it, then came Husain and he wrapped him under it along with the other one (Hasan). Then came Fatima and he took her under it, then came 'Ali and he also took him under it and then said: Allah only desires to take away any un-cleanliness from you, O people of the household, and purify you (thorough purifying)

Sahih Muslim Book 031, Hadith Number 5957.

A Humble Request: Those who dont feel love and compassion in their hearts for Imam Hussain R.A, should hold their thoughts.

May Countless blessings of ALLAH ALMIGHTY be upon Hazrat Imam Hussain R.A and His companions

Back
Top Bottom