What's new

Let’s first 'abolish Pakistan' | Israeli Newspaper

yes.. I have the same question, why palestine grabs bigger headline than kashmir, balochistan, kurdistan etc.
Because Kahmirir's are livving in Kashmir....It does not matter which country claims the land....the inhabitants are Kashmiris....same is the case with Balochistan....the people living there are Baloch whether or not Pakistan owns that land.....But in case of Palestine a significant portion of the people who claims and grabbed that land are from Europe.That's why the issue is different!

Phir @RescueRanger - I've heard from a reliable source that you look like Don Corleone ! :whistle:

291c3lc.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER

What is the exact proportion of pakhtuns in Balochistan population ? is it more than 40 % ? (as pakhtuns claim) are there any Baloch / Brahui differences as well ? Is it safe to travel on Indus Highway (near Baluchistan) ?

Last edited:
And besides if @DESERT FIGHTER even thinks of creating his separate Playboy Republic by separating Baluchistan from Pakistan I don't need to remind him that the entire population of Baluchistan is more or less equal to that of Lahore - So bandeiiii daaa putttar bunnnn jaaa ! :whistle:

although you are friends with everyone, but you should avoid such jokes.. we are all Pakistani first and equal.

@DESERT FIGHTER

What is the exact proportion of pakhtuns in Balochistan population ? is it more than 40 % ? (as pakhtuns claim) are there any Baloch / Brahui differences as well ? Is it safe to travel on Indus Highway (In Baluchistan) ?

Not sure abt the exact figures.. but i think 35-40% is quiet believable..

As for Baluch-Brahui difference... they have been living with us since a god damn long time... but there are still differences like some habits,language etc... but many tribes speak both for eg: the Bizenjos,Shahwani, Bangulzai, Mahmadshai, Kurd, Lehri, Shahizai Mengal, Mosiani etc... but overall cultural assimilation have taken place... and they (brahuis) today call themselves "Baloch"...

Last edited:
If i only had a dollar for every time someone said that, i would be a very rich man. In my opinion, the Israelis are in no position to point fingers, what with their apparent abuse of hospitality by allies, and their blatant overt land grabbing exercise that has been going on since the nakaba.

To summarise; more wet dreams from delusional old farts!

The argument that Pakistan has border disputes with all its neighbors made me laugh. None of Israel's neighbors accept it but grudgingly.

Israel is a predator state. It has grabbed land and built a state purely on discrimination and race superiority. There is not state in the world which is not accepted by a larger percent of UN member countries. Now that honestly is not success.

Back
Top Bottom