What's new

Let's create national police : PNP( Pakitan National Police)

fitpOsitive

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This department will be made by combining all police departments of all states. This department will work directly under Prime-minister. All criminal records will be centralised. Employees will be subjected to tier 1 scrutiny.
FIA will assume its original duties i.e. Internal and external security. ISI will assume its original duties, i.e. Intelligence sharing among defense services, nothing more.
Above all this new police department: will be able to check military vehicles as well.

We civilians strongly believe that we can run the state.

Just bunch of thoughts.

We need a pasdaran-e-Inqilab a la Iran post Inqilab when the colonial sepoys are sent to the barracks for good with their domestic power base permanently disbanded, otherwise the sepoys will co-opt any attempt to stand up a parallel force.

Bhutto tried it with FSF and failed spectacularly, due to his own despotic nature to an extent but mostly due to sepoy's feeling threatened.

This department will be made by combining all police departments of all states. This department will work directly under Prime-minister. All criminal records will be centralised. Employees will be subjected to tier 1 scrutiny.
There’s CTD doing that.
FIA will assume its original duties i.e. Internal and external security.
IB has that duty

ISI will assume its original duties, i.e. Intelligence sharing among defense services, nothing more.
that’s MI/AI/NI job, ISI’s job is much more diverse and comprehensive.
Above all this new police department: will be able to check military vehicles as well.
MP does that already.

Just bunch of thoughts.
Sure

Very bad idea
no-no-no-meme.gif

There's no basis for a new institution, you must first build a principle for it, and that principle doesn't exist because of a ethnocentric mentality of provinces.

Giving too much power in hands of one individual. Decentralized LEAs usually perform better

Planning for a Martial law or Facist takeover bro?
Have you Ever heard of a centralized police force in any developed country?.
You will only hear such type of Forces from Nazi Germanu, Soviet States or other Totalitarian states.

just to add to that. During an accident or any other related incident involving military vehicle, it’s the MP who has to scale the incident and produce a report through their SOP. That report is then sent to police.

just to add to that. During an accident or any other related incident involving military vehicle, it’s the MP who has to scale the incident and produce a report through their SOP. That report is then sent to police.
Let me add little more to it. During an investigation, a civilian NAB officer gathered undeniable proofs of corruption against a powerful politician of this country. Later that officer got killed.
Does this also happen with MP guys?

FIA will assume its original duties i.e. Internal and external security. ISI will assume its original duties, i.e. Intelligence sharing among defense services, nothing more.

Just bunch of thoughts.

Very good,
a national police force is urgently required,
however the police force falls under the ambit of Ministry of Interior.
We will need to make constitutional changes to let the police do it's job away from any external interference.

Planning for a Martial law or Facist takeover bro?
Have you Ever heard of a centralized police force in any developed country?.
You will only hear such type of Forces from Nazi Germanu, Soviet States or other Totalitarian states.
is our country developed? when it is, then you can have a distributed/devolved police.

The real issue of this country are those lawless gundas who kill everyone who steps in their way.
These gundas include landlords like lagharis nizamanis, local thugs like Uzair baloch, , national level thugs Asif Ali Zerdari, smugglers like Fazlu, corrupt industrialists like Mansha... We need to erradicate these people first. The nation needs decipline, and these people dont let the nation to attain that.
Army is just taking her share, but army is not the main corrupt actor.

Many people might think that my post is against army. No sir, its not. Army cant handle the problems I mentioned, a civilian power can.

Example : In kitchens the cloth that cleans everything is the dirtiest one. In Pakistan no one is ready to get dirty. My post was about creating an agency that will clean Pakistan, the way it is possible. If you dont agree with this idea then its ok. I am no one, but trust me, its the only way possible: get dirty, clean the things, rearrange the things, and give power back to people.

Very good,
a national police force is urgently required,
however the police force falls under the ambit of Ministry of Interior.
We will need to make constitutional changes to let the police do it's job away from any external interference.
Direct under prime-minister. Otherwise Rana Sanaullah will lead this force.

And by cleaning, I mean get the looted money back, and then dispatch.

Last edited:
Let me add little more to it. During an investigation, a civilian NAB officer gathered undeniable proofs of corruption against a powerful politician of this country. Later that officer got killed.
Does this also happen with MP guys?
Can I add too.

A NAB inquiry led to the then serving PM getting in the cross hairs of a case, the case got a place under the carpet since he was current PM. Should MP have arrested him jumping ahead of NAB ?

Can I add too.

A NAB inquiry led to the then serving PM getting in the cross hairs of a case, the case got a place under the carpet since he was current PM. Should MP have arrested him jumping ahead of NAB ?
Thats the thing which I wanted to point out. Local and national level thugs.
Got to get rid of them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom