What's new

Lethal Europcopter Tiger

Well i like this helicopter and i think it will give Pakistan a new level of defence

Cost might be high, but that's a given with most European equipment. In return for the high unit cost one can get top-quality hardware. However to be frank, after hearing of Germany's offer to help Israel...we should scrap relations with Europe and focus on our indigenous efforts, or come up with an alternative to attack helicopters all together...

my dear, we cannot dictate Europe who they can and can't trade with.

Jorden and Egypt like Turkey have recognised Israel and have good amount of economic trade with it. does it mean we should also finish our relationships with these countries?

we cant live in Isolation. I strogly support indigenous development but we do need outside help in terms of technology and expertise.
I know its a catch 22 situation for us

American goods, good quality and cheaper but they wont sell
European goos, as good as American, may sell but very very expensive.

Russian goods, some good quality some maybe not as good as American . cheap but wont sell because of India.

Chinese goods, quaity and capability is a question mark but cheapest and always assured from China

choice is ours. concentrate on economic development and invest in R&D and education at massive scale only then our generations with enjoy the fruits

regards

Last edited:
tiger,MI28 and apaches are the best and most letaht machines tank destroyers

Back
Top Bottom