What's new

LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day

noksss

Reaction score
Country
India
The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks that raged for three days killing 166 people were not supposed to last for more than one night. In fact, Lashkar-e-Taiba neither expected nor wanted the attacks to continue for more than a day.

National Investigation Agency's probe into the case after the custodial interrogation of Syed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal has revealed that LeT did not think its men would last beyond the first night but were amazed how they held their own against elite forces who took three days to neutralize them.

In fact, after the first day of the attacks, the terror outfit was a bit jittery given the international focus on the event. Both the LeT and its patrons in the ISI had started realizing that too much attention on the terror outfit could be counter-productive.

"The euphoria gave way to fear within one day. There was talk among LeT bosses that too much international exposure could be counter-productive. And it did. LeT is under far greater pressure even in Pakistan than it was before the Mumbai attacks. From an enemy of India, it became an enemy of most of the West," said a source.

According to sources, though the LeT had given the 10 terrorists who attacked Mumbai commando training and asked them to hold fort by taking hostages for as long as possible, it expected them to be neutralized by Indian forces such as the National Security Guard (NSG) on the first night itself. It had hinged its hopes, sources said, in the first burst of violence unleashed by the terrorists at CST station and Taj hotel as it would cause maximum damage in minimum time. However, the delay in reaching NSG in time to Mumbai and the lack of preparedness of local police to take on such an attack led terrorists to get holed up in Taj hotel and other places and prolong the battle.

link:LeT didn’t expect 26/11 operation to stretch beyond a day - The Times of India

i think no body in the world can complete the operation in in 24 hours as the Lakshar expected bcoz

TAj has around 500 rooms if they have to complete the operation in 24 hours that is 1440 minutes they should take something

like 500*3minutes = 1500 so they should clear all the rooms in 3 minutes which no commandos in the world can do

so Actually they took 60 hours to complete the operation 60 hours = 3600 minutes

so it means they took (500 * 7.5 = 3750 minutes ) approximately 7-8 minutes to clear each room which i feel is a good

job done

wat u think guys

[SUP][/SUP]Indians just making **** up as usual. Does the writer have links with LeT? Does he freqeuntly make contact with the disbanded organization? I must say, he is more impressive than RAW.

so the mumbai drama went on for more than a day ??? I didnt know that....

[SUP][/SUP]Indians just making **** up as usual. Does the writer have links with LeT? Does he freqeuntly make contact with the disbanded organization? I must say, he is more impressive than RAW.

.....National Investigation Agency's probe into the case after the custodial interrogation of Syed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal has revealed that..........

Please read the article before you comment ................

.....National Investigation Agency's probe into the case after the custodial interrogation of Syed Zabiuddin Ansari alias Abu Jundal has revealed that..........

Please read the article before you comment ................

Yeah, i did read that. I also read somwhere that kasab was riding a unicorn while gunning down your security forces.

For god's sake man- you Indians are so brainwashed by your tabloid media.

Yeah, i did read that. I also read somwhere that kasab was riding a unicorn while gunning down your security forces.

i think there is some thing interesting about your location .............

how can someone be at north and east at the same time ???? ;)

....no wonder your hear about unicorn...

i think there is some thing interesting about your location .............

how can someone be at north and east at the same time ???? ;)

....no wonder your hear about unicorn...

Lolz. Ip tracking creep. I moved about a month and a half ago. I have pretty much told most members about this. But hey- if tracking ip's for fun is your thing then have fun. :lol:

i think no body in the world can complete the operation in in 24 hours as the Lakshar expected bcoz

TAj has around 500 rooms if they have to complete the operation in 24 hours that is 1440 minutes they should take something

like 500*3minutes = 1500 so they should clear all the rooms in 3 minutes which no commandos in the world can do

so Actually they took 60 hours to complete the operation 60 hours = 3600 minutes

so it means they took (500 * 7.5 = 3750 minutes ) approximately 7-8 minutes to clear each room which i feel is a good

job done

wat u think guys

No mate I do not agree with your calculation for that matter any calculation. The NSG was not present at the location right from the word go (so the calculation time only starts from the time they started the operation) and by the time they had arrived they knew approx the location and the number of terrorist that were hiding, the clean up took place only after the operation was over.

Though I do think they did an amazing job with the resources they had and it would be unfair to compare different operations.
y

Whatever we are but we cant compete with pakistnais on being in DENIAL MODE. yaar poori duniya ke saamne utar gayi tumhari fir bhi denial mode. I mean there is a limit for any foolishness and shamelessness.

Lolz. Ip tracking creep. I moved about a month and a half ago. I have pretty much told most members about this. But hey- if tracking ip's for fun is your thing then have fun. :lol:

Don't be silly, no one but us can track your IPs from this forum, now don't go around divulging personal information.

What did LeT bosses dream about last night? Indian media knows.

Well if a country like Saudi Arabia handles some Wanted person and immediately PAkistani pisses in its pants which was evident from their reaction that time. Things are pretty clear, arent they ? :)

And when we have someone like this in our hand, we dont need to assume what LeT dreams. Its eveident rite? :)

Back
Top Bottom