What's new

Lessons to learn better learn before a Divorce

@Alpha1 oye stop moaning about desi girls :pissed:- just accept the fact you actually never met decent desi girl

Last edited by a moderator:
Actualy NON Desi girls are much more decent but voilent Desi women beat men on the street, :omghaha:

yeah they r much more decent n nice in givin just a couple of punches here n there,som kicks on face,pulling hair to the xtent that they wud like to see a bald head which they they can use it as a football,some scars n bruises on legs n hands,so da rest of da body which is left afta dat can be grounded wid just a little push/touch wid hand:girl_wink:

so sophisticated they are han?:tongue:

@Alpha1 oye stop moaning about desi girls :pissed:- just accept the fact you actually never met decent desi girl
There is no such thing as a decent desi girl :flame:

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah they r much more decent n nice in givin just a couple of punches here n there,som kicks on face,pulling hair to the xtent that they wud like to see a bald head which they they can use it as a football,some scars n bruises on legs n hands,so da rest of da body which is left afta dat can be grounded wid just a little push/touch wid hand:girl_wink:

Bravo....:omghaha::rofl::tup:

Believe me ^^^^ thats exactly how Desi girls are :drag:
Rude and arrogant

You yourself said that girls are the most confused creature on earth :P.. I will come up with my thesis and you will remember me when i will be a Gold medialist and will be be awarded in UN to solve the biggest mystery of this Universe :D

Soch hai apki :P

You yourself said that girls are the most confused creature on earth :P.. I will come up with my thesis and you will remember me when i will be a Gold medialist and will be be awarded in UN to solve the biggest mystery of this Universe :D

she said guys :coffee:

No doubt girls are the most comples and confused creature....but calling every girl out their mean, stubborn and ugly is wrong

Jis type ka banda khud hota hai usi type ki larki bhi milti hai.......
I second that!
That's why I will get a Non Desi and you will get a horrible looking Desi

Back
Top Bottom