What's new

Lessons from Liberal/Leftist Europe: What America Can Learn

Desert Fox

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Liberal/Leftist paradise of Europe, where:

1. Sweden is now the rape capital of the West and is also projected to become a Third World Country by 2030.
  2. There have now sprung up numerous No-Go-Zones in every Western European country where Police, ambulance, firefighters, and postal services are no longer allowed to enter due to attacks by immigrant and refugee communities.
  3. The Political Correctness is so heavy that Law Enforcement is afraid of being labeled racist for investigating/prosecuting criminal gangs from minority/immigrant communities for their racist crimes against Native Europeans.
  4. Native Europeans are not allowed to fight back against their foreign attackers who brutalize them on a daily basis for fear of being labeled a "Nazi", "Fascist", "racist" and thus being ostracized by their own governments who are facilitating their oppression.
  5. The leftist/Liberal government is deliberately allowing millions of culturally and racially dissimilar peoples to invade Europe and wreak havoc.
  6. Questioning certain historical events can land you in jail.
  7. Criminals have access to firearms but law abiding citizens are forbidden from possessing the same.

Trump-Patriot[1].jpg

@Falcon29 @XenoEnsi-14 @C130 @MarkusS @Audio @Vauban @flamer84 @mike2000 is back
@Steve781

Sounds like hogwash from the haters.
I've seen better things coming out of the mouth of europeans than this.

@Desert Fox Where did you pull this from? Stormfront. Who told you Sweden is the rape capital. Did it ever occur to you that because they are open liberal society that more rapes are reported rather than pushed under the carpet.

And no go areas? you got be kidding me. The most dangerous parts of inner city UK are safer than any American city. Murder rates across most of Europe are going down. Here is your dangerous Europe.

How Swedish police handle suspects in New York

And how Nordic nations police their countries. "Have you had shootings? Maybe once 20 years ago".

Before talking about Sweden and rape, can we please first understand what is rape in Sweden?

Yes, they have an astronomically high number of reported rapes. Look at this chart from 2012, it seems to be an epidemic that's running out of control.

World-Rape-Rate-Map-1024x622.png

But not everything is penetrative s*x. In Sweden, any unsolicited sexual act or sexual assault can be constituted as rape.

Something as simple as slapping another person's *ss can be considered rape and reported as such in the nation's statistics.

Sorry Butthead, slapping that *ss is considered rape in Sweden:partay:.
butt-head-slapping-beavis-o.gif

In the US or Norway, this would be sexual harassment, but not rape.

Rape in Sweden:

The legal definition of rape in Sweden is described in chapter 6 in the Swedish Penal Code. Historically, rape has been defined as forced sexual intercourse initiated against a woman by one or several men, without her consent. In recent years, several revisions to the definition of rape have been made in Swedish law, to now not only include intercourse, but comparable sexual acts initiated against someone passive—incapable of giving consent—because they are in a vulnerable situation, such as a state of fear or unconsciousness.

In 2014, there were 6,700 rapes reported to the Swedish police—or 69 cases per 100,000 population—according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (BRÅ), which is an 11 percent increase from the previous year. The number of convictions has remained relatively unchanged since 2005, with approximately 190 convictions on average each year.

There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics. For example, Sweden reformed its s*x crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005, which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013. The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported. Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of sexual crimes in Sweden, which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality, may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.

@Desert Fox Where did you pull this from? Stormfront. Who told you Sweden is the rape capital. Did it ever occur to you that because they are open liberal society that more rapes are reported rather than pushed under the carpet.

Thank you. There are a variety of reason Sweden's rape stats are higher then the rest of the world, and it's not because rape occurs more then anywhere else.

Awareness, increased and more efficient reports and reporting, categorizing each individual case of sexual assault in a report - meaning the each act is its own rape:o: - each lead to Sweden, based on its laws, having a higher number of reported rapes.

But it doesn't mean more rapes are happening in Sweden then anywhere else in the world.

And how Nordic nations police their countries. "Have you had shootings? Maybe once 20 years ago".

They are an aberration that's for sure.

I've lived in Norway for 25 years. My whole life. I can't only remember a few incidents of shootings or police gun fire.

The most notable is the 2011 Norway attacks. Police were dispatched, but I don't recall any shots being fired. If my memory serves me correctly, Breivik surrendered without incident.

This first photo is of Beredskapstroppen - Delta + (our SWAT/Emergency Reponse Team) - deploying to Utoya in response to Breivik.
1401995.jpg

The rest are photos of Delta +, but not during the 2011 Norway Attacks.
ebd44726.politi7.jpg

a4f5137c.politi10.jpg

d2633ec4.politi5.jpg

In fact, this is the only incident I can remember. Officer involved shootings are nearly non-existent in our nation.

Before talking about Sweden and rape, can we please first understand what is rape in Sweden?

Yes, they have an astronomically high number of reported rapes. Look at this chart from 2012, it seems to be an epidemic that's running out of control.

But not everything is penetrative s*x. In Sweden, any unsolicited sexual act or sexual assault can be constituted as rape.

Something as simple as slapping another person's *ss can be considered rape and reported as such in the nation's statistics.

Rape in Sweden:

The legal definition of rape in Sweden is described in chapter 6 in the Swedish Penal Code. Historically, rape has been defined as forced sexual intercourse initiated against a woman by one or several men, without her consent. In recent years, several revisions to the definition of rape have been made in Swedish law, to now not only include intercourse, but comparable sexual acts initiated against someone passive—incapable of giving consent—because they are in a vulnerable situation, such as a state of fear or unconsciousness.

In 2014, there were 6,700 rapes reported to the Swedish police—or 69 cases per 100,000 population—according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (BRÅ), which is an 11 percent increase from the previous year. The number of convictions has remained relatively unchanged since 2005, with approximately 190 convictions on average each year.

There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics. For example, Sweden reformed its s*x crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005, which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013. The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported. Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of sexual crimes in Sweden, which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality, may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.

Thank you. There are a variety of reason Sweden's rape stats are higher then the rest of the world, and it's not because rape occurs more then anywhere else.

Awareness, increased and more efficient reports and reporting, categorizing each individual case of sexual assault in a report - meaning the each act is its own rape:o: - each lead to Sweden, based on its laws, having a higher number of reported rapes.

But it doesn't mean more rapes are happening in Sweden then anywhere else in the world.

I've lived in Norway for 25 years. My whole life. I can't only remember a few incidents of shootings or police gun fire.

The most notable is the 2011 Norway attacks. Police were dispatched, but I don't recall any shots being fired. If my memory serves me correctly, Breivik surrendered without incident.

This first photo is of Beredskapstroppen - Delta + (our SWAT/Emergency Reponse Team) - deploying to Utoya in response to Breivik.
1401995.jpg

ebd44726.politi7.jpg

a4f5137c.politi10.jpg

d2633ec4.politi5.jpg

In fact, this is the only incident I can remember. Officer involved shootings are nearly non-existent in our nation.
We have to send over some cowboys to norseland.. Then all u will hear is gunfire

We have to send over some cowboys to norseland.. Then all u will hear is gunfire

If their corpses upset the stomachs of my wolves I'm gunna be pissed:pissed:!

Norway is actually a very heavily armed nation, being tenth in gun ownership per capita with 31.3 guns per 100 persons. This pales when compared to the US' 112.6 guns per person, but our overall violence levels do too:tongue:.

If their corpses upset the stomachs of my wolves I'm gunna be pissed:pissed:!

Norway is actually a very heavily armed nation, being tenth in gun ownership per capita with 31.3 guns per 100 persons. This pales when compared to the US' 112.6 guns per person, but our overall violence levels do too:tongue:.
For such a heavily armed country Sweden has a very low murder rate

European migrants arent a problem at all. Most of them are seamlessly integrated and bring much vibrance to the communities.
The only problem here is the lameness of @Desert Fox

The US is no less left wing than Europe nowadays. Probably more so.

In fact,anybody can acquire a weapon in France,you either have to be member of a shooting club,ball trap or have a hunting license.
Then get all the babies you want. :D @Taygibay

Some European countries (even in Liberal utopia) are the countries where the number of arms per capita is among the highest.

2754px-World_map_of_civilian_gun_ownership_-_2nd_color_scheme.svg.png

Europeans are heavily armed,but you don't hear dozens of murders by guns every days like in some countries... @Nattmara @Atanz @Desert Fox
You can walk safe!

In fact,anybody can acquire a weapon in France,you either have to be member of a shooting club,ball trap or have a hunting license.
Then get all the babies you want. :D @Taygibay

Some European countries (even in Liberal utopia) are the countries where the number of arms per capita is among the highest.

2754px-World_map_of_civilian_gun_ownership_-_2nd_color_scheme.svg.png

Europeans are heavily armed,but you don't hear dozens of murders by guns every days like in some countries... @Nattmara @Atanz @Desert Fox
You can walk safe!
As I have stated earlier crime has high correlation with income inequality , world gini coefficient map.
2000px-2014_Gini_Index_World_Map,_income_inequality_distribution_by_country_per_World_Bank.svg.png

and homicide rates
revolving-map3.gif

Rape in Sweden:

1401995.jpg

ebd44726.politi7.jpg

a4f5137c.politi10.jpg

d2633ec4.politi5.jpg

Is it true that the majority of Norwegians actually know somebody who was killed in the attack? I read that somewhere and I know it's a small country but I find it very hard to believe.

Is it true that the majority of Norwegians actually know somebody who was killed in the attack? I read that somewhere and I know it's a small country but I find it very hard to believe.

It's doubtful. 77 people were killed across Norway, my older brother included:cray:, but Norway has 5 million people strewn throughout its countryside.

Utoya is an hour outside of Oslo, I live two hours south. It's an inland island.

oslo_1953536c.jpg

The day of the attacks it was hosting roughly 600 Junior Labor Party members. I know someone who died in the 2011 attacks, but I can't image everyone does.

For such a heavily armed country Sweden has a very low murder rate

Svensker? Do you mean East Norway:what:?

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/7861/british-muslims-survey

According to this survey 35% of British Muslims aged 18-24 believe that it is OK to have more than one wife.

Very surprised to see this.

The overwhelming majority 88% see Britain as a good place for Muslims to live but only 34% would contact the police if they felt someone they knew was a jihadist.

Back
Top Bottom