What's new

lessons from cricket

All right congratulations! you have won this argument with your strong intellect.

/Peace

my-year-old-told-me-to-shut-my-mouth-after-receiving-a-scolding-and-being-told-not-to-say-t-argument-122883.png

rational would be that local clubs in India which plays a lot of cricket sees the Afghans playing and maybe enlist some of them for their club matches, maybe later on induction into IPL ?
Agreed more and better competition will raise their standards. If one or two get into IPL then it will be great boost monetary wise and also experience.
Akram, Akhtar to be sent back to Pakistan over Shiv Sena threat
These oldies are busy making money else where. There are playing all stars matches in US. (Samir Chopra: Why I didn't watch the All-Stars | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Instead of squabbling we should look at raising the standards of game. If the same continues cricket will see the fate that befell hockey. Only saving grace is that few countries play cricket.

Personally I would see subcontinent teams play football/hockey.

Agreed more and better competition will raise their standards. If one or two get into IPL then it will be great boost monetary wise and also experience.

These oldies are busy making money else where. There are playing all stars matches in US. (Samir Chopra: Why I didn't watch the All-Stars | Cricket | ESPN Cricinfo

Instead of squabbling we should look at raising the standards of game. If the same continues cricket will see the fate that befell hockey. Only saving grace is that few countries play cricket.

Personally I would see subcontinent teams play football/hockey.

Tell that to shiv sena goons.,. :cheers:

Makes sense ?

No,
And that is because you need to have an idea about the recent subversive attempts of the BCCI towards Pakistan cricket plus kicking out ex-Pakistan cricketers and even an umpire from their country.

Afghans are more than welcome though to use our grounds.

No,
And that is because you need to have an idea about the recent subversive attempts of the BCCI towards Pakistan cricket plus kicking out ex-Pakistan cricketers and even an umpire from their country.

Afghans are more than welcome though to use our grounds.

I heard some episodes of Shiv Sena folks attacking Indian based Pakistanis, which is also a shame because India if its to emerge as a global power it needs to move beyond tu tu mein mein, and think pan-region.
I hope Shiv Sena is a minority thinking...

PS : Yes we have used Pakistani grounds and we thank Pakistan cricket board for being very generous.

Inzamam is one of the best player. he is good in bating and also has good experience. And I wish Afganistan players to take this opportunity as the best.

Back
Top Bottom