What's new

lessons from cricket

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
So the Afghan cricket team will be practicing and learning their cricket game under the head coach Inzimam who is from Pakistan in their homeground which is in India :)

PS : Makes you think if the game of cricket can teach a thing or two to politicians on how to make it work in our region!

So the Afghan cricket team will be practicing and learning their cricket game under the head coach Inzimam who is from Pakistan in their homeground which is in India :)

PS : Makes you think if the game of cricket can teach a thing or two to politicians on how to make it work in our region!

seriously?

Wouldnt it make more sense to make UAE your homeground? You have a decent Afghan expat community there to come and support your team.

Inzamam will be a good coach. He has lot's of experience. Afghan team can benefit from that.

seriously?

Yep ;)

Wouldnt it make more sense to make UAE your homeground? You have a decent Afghan expat community there to come and support your team.

One would assume so, besides UAE was their homeground for a couple of years, but it seems that rational would be that local clubs in India which plays a lot of cricket sees the Afghans playing and maybe enlist some of them for their club matches, maybe later on induction into IPL ?

Well at least this is the rational that I reckon

Inzamam will be a good coach. He has lot's of experience. Afghan team can benefit from that.

Yeah he is a great cricketer, he is been signed in for a 1 year contract with Afghan cricket board. He was also with the team when they toured Zim, where they beat Zim both in one day and t20 games.

Yep ;)

One would assume so, besides UAE was their homeground for a couple of years, but it seems that rational would be that local clubs in India which plays a lot of cricket sees the Afghans playing and maybe enlist some of them for their club matches, maybe later on induction into IPL ?

Well at least this is the rational that I reckon

Yeah he is a great cricketer, he is been signed in for a 1 year contract with Afghan cricket board. He was also with the team when they toured Zim, where they beat Zim both in one day and t20 games.

I guess for each his own ...

I hope he does not teach running between the wickets.

lol

Inzamam needs to get out of Bharat

The idea of my post was exactly the opposite of your thinking, you need to chill down and learn to live with your neighbours.
If the europeans who have been killing each other for centuries can learn to make it make it work, I think we can too!

Makes sense ?

lol

The idea of my post was exactly the opposite of your thinking, you need to chill down and learn to live with your neighbours.
If the europeans who have been killing each other for centuries can learn to make it make it work, I think we can too!

Makes sense ?

:what:what he meant was ..it's good for inzamam to get out of india.. it's not safe for Pakistani's..
Educate yourself a little, kid.. it's the other way around..and for god sake stop kissing indian @$$ so much.. so you can see the reality around.. learn to live with your neighbors..tell that to your masters.
‘Hurt’ says Ghulam Ali after Sena threats get concert cancelled
Shiv Sena’s ink attack mars Kasuri’s book launch
Shiv Sena attack derails India-Pakistan cricket talks
Akram, Akhtar to be sent back to Pakistan over Shiv Sena threat

:what:what he meant was ..it's good for inzamam to get out of india.. it's not safe for Pakistani's..
Educate yourself a little, kid.. it's the other way around..and for god sake stop kissing indian @$$ so much.. so you can see the reality around.. learn to live with your neighbors..tell that to your masters.
‘Hurt’ says Ghulam Ali after Sena threats get concert cancelled
Shiv Sena’s ink attack mars Kasuri’s book launch
Shiv Sena attack derails India-Pakistan cricket talks

I didn't ask your for your opinion, did I ?

That being said if you have followed my posts, I have always been objective, neutral and pan regionionalist, advocating closer Afghan relations with both India and Pakistan. The initial post was meant to show an inclusive nature of cricket.

But you had to troll it, couldnt resist the temptation?.

PS : Your post is reported, PDF is no place cursing.

Inzamam had a nice batting technique I am sure he will help improve the quality of Afghanistani players. Though your players need to get more international exposure.

I didn't ask your for your opinion, did I ?

That being said if you have followed my posts, I have always been objective, neutral and pan regionionalist, advocating closer Afghan relations with both India and Pakistan. The initial post was meant to show an inclusive nature of cricket.

But you had to troll it, couldnt resist the temptation?.

PS : Your post is reported, PDF is no place cursing.

it was not an opinion ..it was a reality check ..i'll quote your word's again..bigger and darker this time so you might get the point.. "learn to live with your neighbours.." this here is my concern .. so tell your masters learn to live with there neighbour's. .not the other way around..

.Pakistani's are not the one doing Ink attack's to show there hate for neighbour's:azn:.
and i didn't curse anyone.. it was another reality check ..:whistle:

it was not an opinion ..it was a reality check ..i'll quote your word's again..bigger and darker this time so you might get the point.. "learn to live with your neighbours.." this here is my concern .. so tell your masters learn to live with there neighbour's. .not the other way around..

.Pakistani's are not the one doing Ink attack's to show there hate for neighbour's:azn:.
and i didn't curse anyone.. it was another reality check ..:whistle:

All right congratulations! you have won this argument with your strong intellect.

/Peace

Back
Top Bottom