What's new

Less than half of Pakistanis have access to sanitation, says WB

Bade bhai from your own source. .

Ind.JPG

And this is from the article. . .

Similarly, only 47% of the population has access to sanitation services.

both stating similar figures . .

so where is the the problem ?

P.S- keep India out of it if possible. . as pakistan is the topic here

Bade bhai from your own source. .

View attachment 23173
And this is from the article. . .

both stating similar figures . .

so where is the the problem ?

P.S- keep India out of it if possible. . as pakistan is the topic here

Chote bhai its not 'my source' .... I just post the report OP mention in his post ..... I just pointed out that he had to read it before to start a thread ..... what a childish attitude read an article and post it at the forum ......

BTW if you have not 'observe' my post ..... I would ask you to have a look at it again, I have posted PSLM survey 2012 ...... to contradict the WB report ....

Last edited:
Chote bhai its not 'my source' .... I just post the report OP mention in his post ..... I just pointed out that he had to read it before to start a thread ..... what a childish attitude read an article and post it at the forum ......

BTW if you have not 'observe' my post ..... I would ask you to have a look at it again, I have posted PSLM survey 2012 ...... to contradict the WB report ....

So you are asking me to believe internal survey over the WB report ?

your call ..... but choose wisely .... ;)

I am choosing wisely . . i'm not very happy to see such situation in South asia . . . and trust me the whole point of this argument is for the people who usually brag about others when conditions at home is not good too.

BTW there was an internal survey for the BISP some years back which suggest something like this. .

Scraping through: 45% population living below the poverty line, reports BISP – The Express Tribune

Shall we start believing it as well ? or the WB data ?

I am choosing wisely . .

so @chak de INDIA ye aap ka final uttar hai .... compter ji 35% ko lock kar diya jay .... :lol:

........ :whistle:

i'm not very happy to see such situation in South asia . . . and trust me the whole point of this argument is for the people who usually brag about others when conditions at home is not good too.

then argue with those ..... I am not into it .....

BTW there was an internal survey for the BISP some years back which suggest something like this. .
Scraping through: 45% population living below the poverty line, reports BISP – The Express Tribune

Shall we start believing it as well ? or the WB data ?

is this matter under discussion now .... economic "data is widely available counter check it"

then argue with those ..... I am not into it ....

Sorry !!

is this the matter under discussion now .... economic "data is widely available counter check it"

Just wanted to know your opinion about internal surveys ( :pleasantry: ) of Pakistan :)

P.S- India wasn't the topic here either but in your very first post your pointed towards us.

so @chak de INDIA ye aap ka final uttar hai .... compter ji 35% ko lock kar diya jay ....

Shukriya . . waise 47% percent is also not very impressive numbers either. . :agree:

especially with a much smaller population.

Last edited:
Sorry !!

Just wanted to know your opinion about internal surveys ( :pleasantry: ) of Pakistan :)

My opinion is simple always counter check ..... :angel:

P.S- India wasn't the topic here either but in your very first post your pointed towards us.

no didn't point towards India ....pointed towards the 'certain mentality' ...... God !!!!! I am ready to lose my sight if you make my neighbour blind ..... yara I told you in my previous post .....

My opinion is simple always counter check ..... :angel:

no didn't point towards India ....pointed towards the 'certain mentality' ...... God !!!!! I am ready to lose my sight if you make my neighbour blind ..... yara I told you in my previous post .....

Chalo maaf kiya aaj fir aapko :p::p::p:

Hum 35 % pe to aap 47 % pe. . . :lol:

Shukriya . . waise 47% percent is also not very impressive numbers either. . :agree:

especially with a much smaller population.

I have posted official figures its 82% ......

i will prefer WB data over internal surveys !!

khallas :guns:
does that mean we are in a better condition
in India 35 percent dont have access while in Pak its 47 percent
and its a World Bank report :unsure: :unsure:

And Pakistan wants to spend 6 billions for buying 6 Chinese submarines?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom