What's new

Leopard 2, Germany

I am not sure exactly why they chose the le clerc, but I don't seem to recall the Leo being used in any desert terrain yet and hence we don't know its capabilities.

But I know the Danes recently employed their Leos in the Helmand province in A'stan.

does anyone know what sort of material is used to make these camos? seems some kinda fabric... if so why cant we(textile rich) country can make and put some on our AKs, or our fauji bhai only know about bushes and trees

from different sources i have come to know that al-khalid2 will be western type and turky is providing us help to develop it... at same time TURKEY is developing ALTAY ... and both countries are working together on that project... so we can hope that al-khalid2 will have different look

welll if arabs want to defaet israel specially saudis they should nto waste money on abram buy lleopard 2 beast of desert and al kahlid will make a killler punch to any tank of israel

yes and i know when their tank commanders see these both tanks together they willll left thier craps behind

does anyone know what sort of material is used to make these camos? seems some kinda fabric... if so why cant we(textile rich) country can make and put some on our AKs, or our fauji bhai only know about bushes and trees

AFAIK These are cmo nets, used among other things to reduce heat signature. Barracuda in India makes similar nets for Arjun and T-90S

AFAIK These are cmo nets, used among other things to reduce heat signature. Barracuda in India makes similar nets for Arjun and T-90S

This video shows Arjun employing these Camo Nets

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom