What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

STOP POSTING SENSITIVE PICTURES. SOME OF THE PICS SUGGEST THAT THEY COULD HAMPER NATIONAL SECURITY. You know what happened to Julian Assange, what USA did for revealing sensitive info? THIS IS NOT A PRO-CHINA FORUM! I'd be careful of what i post.
Relax,bro. I didn't show any sensitive pic here, all collected from official site or millitary forum, pics have existed there for 1~3 years. It's fine! The really sensitive pic of PLA won't show in the internet, and other equipment pics r opened for public.
Anyway ths for ur suggestion, i will be careful ^_^.

PLA pics just display 3 things to foreign:
1. Progress
2. Strength
3. Confidence

PLA Army HQ-16 anti-aircraft missile launch:
uDCOn.jpg

vL47V.jpg

PLA Army "Land Shield-2000" CIWS fire:
GTQ4U.jpg

MggyP.jpg

bwdBu.jpg

Srme1.jpg

8hE1x.jpg

Now type92 hand gun. BTW mod, i have a question whether i could keep posing PLA pics here ?

Would have been better, if you kept existing PLA photo threads updated. If you want i can merge it with existing sticky threads.

Please post the photo of Type-92 handgun too. Thanks

Would have been better, if you kept existing PLA photo threads updated. If you want i can merge it with existing sticky threads.

Well, i want mod could allow to leave this thread alone,so i can updated lots of awesome pics easily. Thank you very much.

China type92 handgun, curretnly used by Chinese soldiers and policemen
01300000066957120574270535737.jpg

01000000000000119089626281094.jpg

01300000066957120574263781635.jpg

001fd049a3880c15a6f25d.jpg

Aero, I think the way this kid is labeling every individual picture, and they way he approaches every weapon system is unique. Let him keep this thread.

Btw @cnleio, HQ16 missile looks very similar to SM3. A coincidence? Are you guys working on something new after HQ16, such as the Russian S500. Any info will be appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese Navy --- Anti-aircraft/Anti-ship missiles launch, Part I:

PcKaH.jpg

XHify.jpg

7qJDN.jpg

0iT1b.jpg

nD5ZB.jpg

OZ7Gs.jpg

AvNE2.jpg

9mYXX.jpg

Btw @cnleio, HQ16 missile looks very similar to SM3. A coincidence? Are you guys working on something new after HQ16, such as the Russian S500. Any info will be appreciated!
After HQ-16, only developing HQ-17 VLS, a copy of Tor-M1. I didn't hear any rumors about new missiles yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chinese Navy --- Anti-aircraft/Anti-ship missiles fire, Part II:

at3Do.jpg

2ati5.jpg

D6yv0.jpg

AhENF.jpg

SDEBJ.jpg

ZzPZd.jpg

ovNpI.jpg

2QKZb.jpg

Chinese Navy --- Anti-aircraft/Anti-ship missiles fire, Part III:

h1JSV.jpg