What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

I know these vests stop shrapnel, but can it stop a straight shot from a automatic? Also Marines should get new uniforms, well the uniform should fit the country that we are invading. Unless we are invading Atlantis, this uniform doesn't do much.

A mod Type 95 is still pretty bad ***. We need better optics, night vision, laser sight, and a bunch of other things to keep our infantry alive. I don't think any ratio less than kill 1:100 is acceptable in war anymore.

my friend told me the vest also tested by ak shooting, otherwise the military will not order it.
the ocean camo is to identify they are navy( in china, marine is under navy), but in operation, they have choice to get other suit.
135356176_zpse8028da1.jpg

87e90f81jw1eeok9x4l7jj20ox0gh40q_zpsbd313009.jpg

With the guy on the left and right and all the pink chains it looks like the weirdest gay BDSM party ever. The guy in the middle asking you: "are you ready for this?"..
... no...
That made me laugh

With the guy on the left and right and all the pink chains it looks like the weirdest gay BDSM party ever. The guy in the middle asking you: "are you ready for this?"..
... no...
Well, the pink destroy everything ...

is PN and BN are asking the same submarine S-20? or PN is asking a much bigger submarine 3500 Surface?

Although PN needs to have a good submarine force along with BN.

It's been a while since I went to this forum, and it's nice to see this gif of the J-15.
Hey @Fsjal, miss u so long. How are u ?

Happy 63th birthday, China HongDu aircraft manufacturer (JiangXi province, NanChang city) !
The best manufacturer in Leio's hometown. :partay:

220941m2kn5nrhf282f5nh.jpg

221233rn7mhem17mhvp91e.jpg

215836aey6m77m6gxxi86y.jpg

Last edited:
Hey @Fsjal, miss u so long. How are u ?

Happy 63th birthday, China HongDu aircraft manufacturer (JiangXi province, NanChang city) !
The best manufacturer in Leio's hometown. :partay:

220941m2kn5nrhf282f5nh.jpg

221233rn7mhem17mhvp91e.jpg

215836aey6m77m6gxxi86y.jpg

Oops,I Iive in Nanchang.Hope L-15s having a good production.

Oops,I Iive in Nanchang.Hope L-15s having a good production.
Hey, bro. Which region u living in NanChang city ? I from XinJian. But im living & working in ShenZhen, nexttime for dinner together when i return hometown ?

those planes look cool they kind of remind me of the old f15's and the euro fighter

Back
Top Bottom