What's new

Leio's PLA military photos (kinds of military equipments)

Z-10 attack helicopters attached to a brigade of the PLA 83rd Group Army prepare to life off in the rain during the flight training on July 11, 2017, aiming to hone the troops' all-weather combat capability. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Zhang Yu and Wang Anran)

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

PLAAF J-10C carrying new missiles
180228y72b68gcqggvztw7.jpg

Z-10 attack helicopters attached to a brigade of the PLA 83rd Group Army prepare to life off in the rain during the flight training on July 11, 2017, aiming to hone the troops' all-weather combat capability. (eng.chinamil.com.cn/Photo by Zhang Yu and Wang Anran)

But they are not from the 83rd PLA GA but - at least according to their serials - from the 79th GA.

Funny ... I was just yesterday at Vienna to talk with my publisher on some new projects and he gave me this with greetings :-) So I'm sure they are fully aware of me and already acting as "BIG-BROTHER" since some time.

Deino

View attachment 411055
LOL ... that's interesting, it seems the "BIG-BROTHER" offer an olive branch (Greetings from China & PLA :tup:) to Mr @Deino.:enjoy:

PLA official English website (http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/) need a professional columnist like u :coffee:, to introduce today China military force to western readers. :agree:
Image 2.jpg

Last edited:
LOL ... that's interesting, it seems the "BIG-BROTHER" offer an olive branch (Greetings from China & PLA :tup:) to Mr @Deino.:enjoy:

PLA official English website (http://eng.chinamil.com.cn/) need a professional columnist like u :coffee:, to introduce today China military force to western readers. :agree:
View attachment 411080

Thanks my friend and indeed I would be honoured ! ... if they would be interested, I'm sure they know how to get in contact.

Deino

The Chinese People's Liberation Army of 2017
CGTN
Published on Jul 15, 2017

This year marks the 90th founding anniversary of the PLA. The last nine extraordinary decades record a history of the diligent march forward under the leadership of the CPC, a history of serving the people with the resolute and capability to win, a history of starting from scratches to overcome powerful opponents with modest strength, and a history worth cherishing and commemorating. China's Ministry of National Defense released the video named "The Chinese People's Liberation Army of 2017” to tell the story and the spirit of the army.

Chinese Army carries out military exercise on Tibet plateau
CGTN
Published on Jul 15, 2017

The Chinese Army has recently carried out a military exercise on the Tibet plateau, deploying cannons and conducting live firing at a height of 5,100 meters.

The drill, which also involved the testing of new equipment, was conducted to evaluate the battle-readiness of People’s Liberation Army (PLA) troops at altitudes of 5,000 meters and above.

Back
Top Bottom