What's new

Leaked video of Altaf Hussain

Achakzai in Pasheen, Balochistan is distributing Pakistani ID cards to tens of thousands of Afghan nationals to artificially increase his vote bank..
You mean this?
11062697_1045987398761117_7763032157115831486_n.jpg

That's over simplifying, I already said they are horrible. Evil is a spectrum rather than just one color. Murder is the biggest crime, even if they have committed murders, I bet not as many as altar Hussain. So yes, they are better than him, the facts are there in hard numbers to back it.
Fact is there are no hard numbers to back what you are claiming but you are entitled to your opinion.

You mean this?
11062697_1045987398761117_7763032157115831486_n.jpg
This crap is too old. I am talking about what is going on now.

Fact is there are no hard numbers to back what you are claiming but you are entitled to your opinion.

This crap is too old. I am talking about what is going on now.
Nope, its not crap, its slap on your racist face

I won't say any more bad words for Altaf, he has reached the stage where he realizes fully now what and how bad he has been to other people. He speaks helplessly not that thunder and threatening any more. Its more like a hollow empty vessel.

For me I pity him how he wasted his life. Let ALLAH be his judge, and let us learn again every Pharaoh has to see his down fall.

Never trust the Quaid, for he'd kill his own comrades first before his enemies.

It must be acting, he is great actor. He cries and would pretend that he is in great pain. Nautanki

Back
Top Bottom