What's new

Leaked UN Letter behind Maleeha Lodhi's removal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Traitor don't know …… But above news is 100% true ….. PM IK and SMQ got pissed by this and PM didn't even wait for one day …… Remember Mlaeeha is only in UN because she is US's …………………………
US's .................
:ohreally:

‘Maleeha completed tenure’: FO dispels notion of removal
Web Desk On Oct 4, 2019 Last Updated Oct 4, 2019
Maleeha-750x369.jpg

ISLAMABAD: The Foreign Office on Friday dispelled the notion that Dr Maleeha Lodhi was removed as Pakistan’s Permanent Representative to the United Nations in New York for some reason.

“There is no truth whatsoever in insinuation that Dr Maleeha Lodhi was ‘removed’ for any reason,” Spokesperson Dr Muhammad Faisal tweeted.

“She completed her tenure and as FM has said, she served Pakistan with distinction and commitment and organised the Prime Minister’s successful UNGA visit with skill and dedication,” he added.

Dr Mohammad Faisal

✔@ForeignOfficePk

https://twitter.com/ForeignOfficePk/status/1180113182398046208

There is no truth whatsoever in insinuations that Dr Maleeha Lodhi was ‘removed’ for any reason. She completed her tenure and as FM has said, she served Pakistan with distinction and commitment and organised the Prime Minister’s successful UNGA visit with skill and dedication.

6:31 PM - Oct 4, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy

93 people are talking about this

In a major reshuffle on Sept 30, Prime Minister Imran Khan had appointed Ambassador Munir Akram as Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations in place of Dr Maleeha, according to a statement issued by the Foreign Office.

Prime Minister Khan also approved other key appointments as Khalil Ahmad Hashmi, who was serving as director general (UN) at the foreign ministry was appointed as Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the UN in Geneva.

Gandhi was the hero for whole India but unfortunately, he also turned out to be a pro-Pakistani traitor therefore, executed and his killer is praised like a god status. The thing is, it is all about the findings or some discussion which is not started on the basis of possible occurrences as such. As long as a person serves the best interest of Pakistan; deserved to be the hero like status and that does not warrant to turn blind eye. In-fact deserters used to be the most patriotic in their lines but then again, here is the news with no connection to the official approach until & unless, it is confirmed.

Try to be productive and share some academic discussion instead of one liner jibes at the forum.
I appologize for this mistake . Ill put my best to not to disappoint anyone on this forum.

It must be something in the water.
Why is it we turn out so many treacherous, treasonous scum?
I've said this for a long time and I know it'll never happen but we should have driven out, these ruling families, waderas, jagirdars, corrupt moulvis, the lot, long ago. Unless and until power is exercised for the benefit of the common man, Pakistan will not prosper.

There is nothing in the water - it's because we're a soft touch. Anyone who betrays us gets rewarded for it and protected by those at the very top. When was the last time a traitor hung in our country?

There is nothing in the water - it's because we're a soft touch. Anyone who betrays us gets rewarded for it and protected by those at the very top. When was the last time a traitor hung in our country?
Get the rope ghazi and let's find the nearest tree to adiyala.

Why do we have so many snakes and traitors? We really need to ask ourselves!
I have been trying to understand this as well. hassan nisar says "ghaddar hamaray mein hi kew hotay hain". Why there are no traitors in England for example

I have been trying to understand this as well. hassan nisar says "ghaddar hamaray mein hi kew hotay hain". Why there are no traitors in England for example
Yep, never heard of so many traitors from one country, in fact having just one is a big deal.

Yep, never heard of so many traitors from one country, in fact having just one is a big deal.

Greed, lust of luxury, western life style influence over mind and above all, dishonest to motherland but put personal gains before everything else. In this case, they are in-fact loyal to their cause be it evil for others but still, they are dedicated without any compromise over national interest.

I want to apologize to all the Pakistani members here . The official statement of Foreign office came out stating " Maliha Lodhi being retired not fired " . I earlier today created a thread about this issue accusing " Maliha Lodhi " a traitor . I apologize for this mistake , realizing jumping to sudden conclusions by a piece of newspaper was not responsible of me . I'll try my best to behave responsibly on this forum . Hope apology will be accepted .

There is a lobby in Pakistan who Maliighns the name of every high ranking person who did a good job . Motivation is to discourage others from following the suit and see that there's nothing in doing a good job for Pakistan
Same lobby at work again.

list of hard working politicians with dreams of great pakistan.

nawaz
zardari
Altaf
PTM
etc

Thread closed in view of official statement from Ministry of Foreign Affairs debunking the media rumors in regard to removal of Maleeha Lodhi.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom