What's new

LEAKED SU-57 RCS INFORMATION

Su57 literally has carpenting screws on the exterior my dude.

That was a prototype, not the finished aircraft.

Its like using this as evidence against the F-22.

kkdkakd1.jpg

message-editor%2F1564523223695-jjjjasd.jpg

Can you tell us why F-35 is more stleathy than SU-57?

The Russians didn't really design it too much for stealth, one knock that people point out is the IRST is not stealth like the F-35 setup. Few other things people point out is the exposed exhaust and things like that which the russians didn't put much thought and emphasis on.

main-qimg-03e999c9b56b383b9b21290e9bfcd811-lq

message-editor%2F1525124000999-akdkad01313.jpg

War Thunder players phir classified documents leak karne mein baazi legye

Su57 literally has carpenting screws on the exterior my dude. Not to mention the 3d thrust vectoring may also present some issues with RCS. F-35 and SU-57 are not on the same level.
Hi,

You might be surprised to know---F-22 has the same screws---once the stealth putty is scraped oof the surface---.

I posted a picture of an F-22 on this forum where thick thick layer of surface paint was being scraped off---and there were rivets all over---just like any other aircraft.

Can you tell us why F-35 is more stleathy than SU-57?
Hi,

First the GEOMETRY---second is the thick thick anti stealth paint---.

Hi,

You might be surprised to know---F-22 has the same screws---once the stealth putty is scraped oof the surface---.

I posted a picture of an F-22 on this forum where thick thick layer of surface paint was being scraped off---and there were rivets all over---just like any other aircraft.

Hi,

By chance you have that pic?

i got you my G.

kkdkakd1.jpg

Hi,

The picture I posted here was a 1/2 finished job---. Workers in paint suits were taking of a thick dried putty of the F-22 body---otherwise known as the F-22 SKIN.

Oh the reddish tinge is rust---. Rust---you would ask---yes metal in powder form is mixed with the paint----and yes it rusts out---.

Hi,

Hi,

Yeah of course. But on production su-57s its literally visible.

Also theres not even that much of a reason to compare the su57 to the f35 or f22 because of numbers and production rate (ik f22 production is halted). Though i still believe the F-35 and F-22 are far superior

When did it happened, wasnt it the F-16 and AMRAAM and F-15?
It was on war thunder subreddit, but they took it down

That was a prototype, not the finished aircraft.

Its like using this as evidence against the F-22.

kkdkakd1.jpg

The Russians didn't really design it too much for stealth, one knock that people point out is the IRST is not stealth like the F-35 setup. Few other things people point out is the exposed exhaust and things like that which the russians didn't put much thought and emphasis on.

main-qimg-03e999c9b56b383b9b21290e9bfcd811-lq

message-editor%2F1525124000999-akdkad01313.jpg
COPE+MALD+SEETHE+L

Back
Top Bottom