What's new

LCA, Tejas

lol they are saying that LCA is comparable to any sophisticated future aircraft.:idiot:
I am Shocked!!!:eek1:
In a manner of speaking. Its not going to go up against the F-22 is it. Its going to be better then the Gripen once it gets the AESA.

I am so jealous.

JF-17 should have been up there. :angry:

Bribe a few gora leaders and they'll start saying that the JF-17 is better then F-22. Money buys everything these days. You just got to have some $$$, and the world follows you

Looks more like a propaganda video to me. Just because it is taking the LCA so long to be devloped does not mean that it'll be better than other fighters, this concludes that their scientists aren't capable enough.

propaganda video ........ Are you ok ???

Man that video are conducted by National Geographic team ..and LCA is not that bad ;D ..It has certain good features .

its a very impresseve fighter and looks vey good for a light weight fighter i would like to congratulate the indian defence industries at this occaision good work & keep it up :tup:

In a manner of speaking. Its not going to go up against the F-22 is it. Its going to be better then the Gripen once it gets the AESA.

Whats your point? Put a AESA in a Mig-21, it will be good as Gripen too.

Nice video Adux, thanks fro sharing!

Omg did you see that guy in front of the windtunnel, the one with JAWS? :rofl:

We have the same guy.....they should have blurred out his mouth or something...

its not very comforting for me to know my nations defences are in his hands...

Man, you should deploy that guy with your navy, the JAWS looks impressive.
I'm sure one bite will take Agosta or even the future Marlin down to abyss. :lol:

Just clone it 1000 fold and you can take entire USN out...lol :rofl:

Just clone it 1000 fold and you can take entire USN out...lol :rofl:

look closely, i think he got hair comin out of his nose and ears, that is just nasty man.,.....lol

I can imgaine a 1000ft Scientist swiming the High Seas looking for targets, while having his favorite DOSA and sambar lol.........Scary stuff, Indian Version of Moby Dick

That is one wierd looking guy,

But i have to say it is a beautiful looking aircraft , love the low visibility grey

Back
Top Bottom