What's new

LCA, Tejas

Adux

Reaction score
[YOUTUBE]

Really good video about LCA, Thought it may be appropriate along with LCA no.5

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks more like a propaganda video to me. Just because it is taking the LCA so long to be devloped does not mean that it'll be better than other fighters, this concludes that their scientists aren't capable enough.

what they have achieved is admirable.

What would be more admirable is the LCA actully seeing service. :) Which it won't tfor some time.

:rofl: Scientists would sell their own mothers for funding :partay:

I agree, lol...Everybody has an agenda..

But on the otherside, It is by National Geographic.They have a pretty good credibility. More than you thunder.Give the credit where it is due, especially when they are of your enemy. You can only improve youreself, Counter what they have. Russians scientist always apperciated the US and vice versa.

I am sure JF-17 is good too, though i havent seen much test flights as well as Scientific review, such as the video above.

Adu

What saddens me, is that most of India's and Pakistan's brightest must be somewhere in the US working for their DoD

I have one question.

How much money did they gave him to promote LCA?

I have one question.

How much money did they gave him to promote LCA?

I have no clue, but if they did. 10 points for Good Marketing Strategy using One of the best and trusted media channel in the world. About time all these babu's did some proper strategy.

I have no clue, but if they did. 10 points for Good Marketing Strategy using One of the best and trusted media channel in the world. About time all these babu's did some proper strategy.

I am so jealous.

JF-17 should have been up there. :angry:

I am so jealous.

JF-17 should have been up there. :angry:

Honestly there should be detailed, well done, video like this from a well reputed agency video like this for JF-17. It is quite imperitative for a good entry into the weapons market.

Adu

lol they are saying that LCA is comparable to any sophisticated future aircraft.:idiot:
I am Shocked!!!:eek1:

lol they are saying that LCA is comparable to any sophisticated future aircraft.:idiot:
I am Shocked!!!:eek1:

you very conviently forgot to mention what the scientist and presenter himself repeated couple of times, "in its class".
Plus we must have given him a bribe to do that..., lol Go DRDO, finally u r getting out of babu syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom