What's new

LCA Tejas versus YF-16 in combat (Part-I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JF 17 is out of discussion and comparision.

Comparing Tejas with F-16 is not only childish but pathetic. One's life has been spent in evolving and flying and kicking *** and then there is tejas which i dont wanna mention.

and kindly read post#2 . F-16 is not made in china . And if it is then I'm Batman

Guys plz keep out JF-17, it has nothing to do with the thread. if anyone did brought it in, infraction will be given.

Don't complain later.

but LCA might face F-16 Blk52(if they are able to punch thru security rings by MKI, M2K&Mig29s and the indian SAM network) i wonder what it would be like :devil:

And as for my personal observation, discussing on this topic is insulting ones own intellectual capability. Since Indians are comparing a Jet which started to be made in early 80s and to this day has not yet entered active duty and then compare it to a jet which has proved itself to be an excellent jet with its rich history including its combat performance and to this day in aerial dog fighting it can take on superior generation fighter jets.

Before all this khayaali pulav first concentrate on making the damn plane.... FOC aaya nahi sapney F16 maarne kay.

There is nothing shooting or fighting. Its only the comparison of aerodynamic analysis using CFT model
Care to read it slowly and with concentration
You seriously expect pakistanis to understand Aerodynamics..... :rofl: Rahul gandhi ho kya?

but LCA might face F-16 Blk52(if they are able to punch thru security rings by MKI, M2K&Mig29s and the indian SAM network) i wonder what it would be like :devil:
Gurubhai lets face it.... the only scenario this happens is a two front war ... I mean and F16 getting through S400+MKI+M2K+MiG29 ... not possible unless everyone is sleeping.

F- 16- A very mature, proven, formidable and reliable fighter aircraft world has ever seen and produced in large numbers that too since past 35 yrs

Tejas- An evolving aircraft in lighter weight category and yet to enter active service on any front has potential to be a modern point defense fighter with later updates providing it multi role capabilities

So there is no logic in comparing them even in system, avionics and engine

Last edited:
Yes also Tejas can also shoot F-16 and JF-17 down by not even flying. Tejas is like Professor Xavier it can control and destroy other mutant Jets with brain power without lifting azz from ground .

All hail the mighty Professor Xejas
You nailed it man....Xejas....:rofl::lol:

It didnt felt right to compare Xejas with F-16. They must have taken their classes from that Indian Minister who was giving "lecture" about Cloud computing
saeen ji thing is LCA is a reality and we indians are hell bent to make it a monster and with AESA radar & AESA based EW suite and external jammer pod there is very little your over strings attached F-16s could do to stop it get ready :devil: :sniper: :butcher:

saeen ji thing is LCA is a reality and we indians are hell bent to make it a monster and with AESA radar & AESA based EW suite and external jammer pod there is very little your over strings attached F-16s could do to stop it get ready :devil: :sniper: :butcher:

Yes it is a reality we all know, just like Planet-Nibiru. Dont forget to give trucks to buyers as complement . Go man eat something before you start vomiting here with your Tejas crap

To shoot down a F-16, Tejas would need a SAM...

Yes also Tejas can also shoot F-16 and JF-17 down by not even flying. Tejas is like Professor Xavier it can control and destroy other mutant Jets with brain power without lifting azz from ground .

All hail the mighty Professor Xejas
if Tejas is not flying then F16 is not flying also....

Well, I do not underestimate Indian products and Industrial capability in general.

However, expecting Tejas to outperform F-16?

Nicolas%20Cage%20trying%20not%20to%20laugh.gif

Sorry, even I could not keep my emotions under check after reading this thread. No hard feelings for Indian members though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom