gripen_ng_front.jpg

with-1000lbs-for-separation-studies.jpg
gripen1.jpg

2011_02_12_Aero_India_2011  4715-L.jpg

Attachments

• 1024px-Saab_JAS-39C_Gripen,_Sweden_-_Air_Force_AN2279593 (1).jpg
    1024px-Saab_JAS-39C_Gripen,_Sweden_-_Air_Force_AN2279593 (1).jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 16
Hi I am new here, well I think LCA is still in its infancy even after years of development. Had it been a project of any other nation it would have been active till now. It is strange that even after 3000 flight hours the project is still under development phase. This is really a very demotivating factor for the HAL. The Indian Air Force has a strange way of evaluating and using their aircraft, they want all features and technologies in their aircraft, without compromising on costs. They use their planes as if they are using a cart. Planes unlike trucks and buses are not very hardy, the IAF pilots are known to take the planes capacity to their limit, without proportionately increasing their servicing. I think LCA would take time to get a positive recognition from the IAF.

Hi I am new here, well I think LCA is still in its infancy even after years of development. Had it been a project of any other nation it would have been active till now. It is strange that even after 3000 flight hours the project is still under development phase. This is really a very demotivating factor for the HAL. The Indian Air Force has a strange way of evaluating and using their aircraft, they want all features and technologies in their aircraft, without compromising on costs. They use their planes as if they are using a cart. Planes unlike trucks and buses are not very hardy, the IAF pilots are known to take the planes capacity to their limit, without proportionately increasing their servicing. I think LCA would take time to get a positive recognition from the IAF.

Hi.. We request you to go through the history of all modern aircrafts in service today , you will find out that over 25 years of research has been an average for development, given the advantage they have over us both in terms of industry and ecosystem. We had to develop an industry and a supportive ecosystem with the development of Tejas and the effort taken justifies the time.

I read on BRF that EW suite on Mig29UPG of IAF is good. How does it compare with SAAB Gripen? Expert comments needed

Back
Top Bottom